XVII - BACKTRACK: A Glimpse Of His Past

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

XVII - BACKTRACK: A Glimpse Of His Past

 

Dara and GD's seducing antics continued with Dara always losing at the end of the day. That makes her more frustrated everytime. She doesn't even know why she keeps on teasing him when she is failing miserably at her every attempts. GD has a great self-control really.

 

"God! I feel so pathetic!" Dara groans throwing her arms in the air and collapse her body on top of her bed.

 

She heard a soft chuckles beside her knowing it was Bom, she groans louder.

 

"ARGH! I hate him!" she let's out an irritated grunt and ruffles her unruly hair.

 

"You like him. You don't hate him," Bom said as a matter-of-fact while munching her cob of corn. Dara glares at her and snatch her precious corn. "YAH! That's my corn! Give it back to me!" she protested and tried to get her corn from her.

 

But Dara didn't let her and raise her arms so that Bom could not reach it. "Why do you always shoving that I like GD down to my throat? Huh? Tell me?" she asked while raising her hands a bit farther from her lenghty arms.

 

"Because that's the truth!" Bom answered struggling to reach for her corn stretching her body against Dara.

 

"Urgh...I don't...Gosh your heavy...like GD...urgh...understand?" she grunted feeling the heavy weight of Bom leaning on her.

 

"You're a...urgh... denial...urgh...queen, Dee!" Bom said. They keep on tagging over the corn without realizing they already at the edge of the bed.

 

"I am not."

 

"Yes, you are! Give my corn back!"

 

"Give back your...urgh...words!"

 

"No. I won't. It's the truth I speak! My corn!"

 

THUD!!

 

A loud thud mixed with two groans suddenly heard around Dara's apartment. Dara groans painfully when Bom's whole weight landed on top of her. She's not kidding. Bom's weight is a lot heavier than a refrigerator. And with Dara's petite form, no doubt she would be in serious damage.

 

"My corn! YEY!" Bom cheers happily as if her long hair became unruly and not seating on Dara's frail body. Oh yeah for the love of her corn.

 

"Bommie...argh! Get off! You're damn heavy!" Dara grunts as she pushed Bom off of her.

 

Bom looks at her and bites her lower lips.

 

"Opps... mianhe, santokki," she said as if it's nothing.

 

Dara rolls her eyes and pushes Bom harder while the latter just laughs at her. She seats up and massage her backside groaning at the same time.

 

"Damn! You weigh like a whale, Bommie-ah. Stop eating those food with carbs contents . I swear!" Dara complaints.

 

"Leave my weight alone, Dara. And just focus on the matters you should sort out," she said while finishing her corn. Stupid cob.

 

"And what matters are we talking about here?" Dara rolls her eyes knowing her best friend's next words.

 

"Like your real feelings with GD. You can't keep on denying it everytime, can you? Sooner or later, you had to face the damn truth that you had already fallen, madly and whippedly in love with GD," Bom said frankly.

 

Dara looks at her fantasizing friend as if she said the most ridiculous thing in the world.

 

She scoffs, shakes her and stands up wiping the dirt off her shirt.

 

"You're crazy, Bom. Finish up your corn. You just need one again. You're saying things already," she walks her way to the kitchen sink ignoring Bom's meaningful gaze at her.

 

"You're hopeless than I thought, my friend." Bom shakes her head and follows Dara. She pats her back as she left her some words that had Dara think deeply.

 

"Don't say I didn't warn you, Dee. It might be too late for you to realize it soon. It's up to you. GD can have every girl he wanted. But you, you can't ever have him if it's too late. Don't hold back, girl friend."

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It's around midnight when Dara left the underground. The girls stayed but she refused and tell them she wanted to rest at her own apartment. The boys were reluctant to let her walk alone at the middle of the night but she said she's fine and can handle herself.

 

Dara didn't know why though. It's convenient for her to stay at one of the bunk room in the underground and rest but she chose not to.

 

Well, she really has a reason but she refused to entertain that idea.

 

However, thoughts of GD came into her mind as much as she doesn't want to. He wasn't in the underground the whole day according to the boys. When she tried to call him on his phone it just keeps on ringing ang go straight to his voicemail after. She tried a few times though and left him few messages but he didn't return the call or replied to her message. The boys didn't know where he is either.

 

"Where he must be?" Dara mumbles unconsciously while wandering her mind.

 

Her thoughts were cut off when she heard a commotion on the other side of the sidewalk. She whipped her head on the direction of the noise.

 

There's a old lady screaming while pointing a guy with cup hiding his face as he runs away with the ahjumma's hand bag. The grocery bags she was holding a while ago drop on the ground with it's content rolling and scattering around.She was crying helplessly saying she was robbed by the man. Dara watched in distance. She was about to move and runs after the thief. Her legs halt and widen her eyes when she saw a familiar figure emerge from the dark tripping the theif that passed by him.

 

GD looks at the thief coldly and grimly who is lying on his knees on the ground still holding on the ahjumma's hand bag. His hands are shove inside his pants pocket without leaving he's gaze at the criminal. His face is dark. Dara knew that look. The look of pure torture he only gives on people who ahd sinned him.

 

Even before Dara can move, GD already grips the guys collar dragging him upwards. He strangles him using his left hand while the latter stayed suspended in the air. He punches him right on his face earning a loud grunt from him. GD i

Please log in to read the full chapter