V – PANDA DAY IS INDEED A SURPRISE

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

V – PANDA DAY IS INDEED A SURPRISE

 

2NEBANG observes V.I’s behavior lately. They have been eyeing him for quite some time now. He is really acting really strange. He spend more time often on his phone than annoying there peaceful life with his gossips tendency. It all stated the few nights before the Super Brawl.

 

“What do you think is happening to our maknae?” D-Lite asks while looking at V.I that isolated himself in the corner table. TOP, Sol and he are in the counter bar of the underground. It is still early morning so there are few people inside.

 

As usual, the maknae is still engrossed with his phone. They saw him flashes his smile every time his phone beeps. It’s a bit creepy for them to witness such expression on V.I’s face. He’s been like a crazy retard panda but recently he being retarded doubles up.

 

The gang doesn’t know if they should thank that V.I had something to put his attention to than annoy the living out of them. Or they should get worried of his action.

 

TOP shrugs and sips to his coffee.

 

“I think V.I is in love,” Sol whispers.

 

TOP spats his coffee to the floor and harshly turns to Sol while D-Lite almost fell from the stool he is seating.

 

“What the hell!” TOP exclaims wide eye.

 

“Hyung, are you serious? How can you say so?” D-Lite shivers at the thought.

 

Sol motions the two to lean on him more like he is unraveling a secret. The two lean closer to him as Sol tentatively eyes V.I.

 

“You see, V.I called to me few nights before the Super Brawl. I remembered he said that he was with someone so he would be out for a while. And after that night, he began acting this way. So I guess that’s the reason,” Sol whispers.

 

“So, you mean, that night V.I met with a girl outside the underground?” D-Lite concludes.

 

Sol nods at him.

 

TOP and D-Lite look at each other knowingly while shifting on their seats.

 

“That’s so creepy, Sol,” TOP remarks.

 

“Well, maybe that girl is something to catch the eye of our panda,” Sol said.

 

“Still creepy,” D-Lite grimaces.

 

“Come on, you two, give our maknae a break,” Sol counters.

 

TOP and D-Lite shivers. They just can’t imagine it, sorry. And besides, if V.I is really in love with another girl, they don’t know whether to be happy for him because they knew someone will be left heartbroken if that’s true.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo oppas!” Minzy and the girls enter the underground. Bom looks like still have her last night’s hangover as she grabs TOP coffee and drink it straight up. CL becomes quiet upon seating in the stool beside D-Lite while her eyes gaze at V.I.

 

“That’s my coffee,” TOP scowls at Bom.

 

“Whatever, Bingu!” Bom waves her hand dismissively as she leans her head to the counter top.

 

TOP scoffs.

 

“What are you talking about? And where is V.I oppa and GD oppa?” Minzy asks while turning her head around.

 

“GD is still in his bunk room, sleeping. V.I is there,” Sol points at V.I’s direction. “We’re just talking about him before you came.”

 

“Really? So what’s up?”

 

“Sol said V.I’s in love. Can you imagine it? YUCK!” D-Lite made a face, sticking his tongue out like he is about to puke.

 

CL freezes in her seat when she heard that. She stares at V.I who is smiling like a retard in the corner phone in his hand. She furrows her eyebrows. He’s in love? She thought but with whom?

 

Bom abruptly turns her head to D-Lite upon hearing that. She looks at V.I and back to D-Lite.

 

“Are ing kidding me? That ert maknae and love? Pfft.” She said mockingly.

 

“See? We’re not the only one,” D-Lite said.

 

“Guys, calm down okay? It’s just my opinion. He is acting really strange. It’s the only thing I could think of. Remember when GD fell in love? He acted really weird also,” Sol shrugs.

 

Everyone turns to V.I in sync. That could possibly be the reason but something is off.

 

If Sol is right and the maknae really is in love, why his face is not telling so? I mean, a man or a woman who is madly in love you could easily determine it with just looking at his or her face. But V.I’s face is far from a man in love but still his expression is pleasant. It’s as if he is really happy but not in love.

 

That one hell of confusion right there.

 

“Wait?! What date is it?” Bom suddenly asks.

 

“Today? It’s tenth of December,” D-Lite answers.

 

“Why are you asking?” TOP wonders.

 

Bom widens her eyes in realization.

 

“OMO! I know now why maknae panda is acting that way!” Bom exclaims.

 

“Really?” Sol, D-Lite, TOP, Minzy and CL said together.

 

“It’s V.I’s birthday in two days from now!” Bom whispers so V.I wouldn’t hear but she doubt if he give a damn.

 

Everyone widen their eyes and look at each other. Of course! V.I is so frantic whenever he’s birthday is coming! How can they forget such thing?

 

CL smiles in relief with that thought. So he’s not in love with someone else?                                                        

 

“OMO! That’s why he’s acting so weirdly. Aish! This maknae!” D-Lite said.

 

“So what are we going to do with that brat?” TOP asks tentatively.

 

“Let’s surprise him!” Minzy shrieks.

 

“Right! Let’s do that!” Bom chimes in and gives high five with Minzy.

 

“But how?” Sol asks.

 

“Let’s gather the troupe without telling it to V.I. Just inform GD about this and we’re all going to plan the Panda Day!” Bom claps enthusiastically.

 

Everyone nods in agreement and looks at V.I with mischievous grin plastered in their lips.

 

They can’t wait to the Panda Day!!! HOORAY!

 

________________________________________________

 

The troupe is gathered in VIP lounge except to V.I. They already are planning the Panda Day of the century. Good thing the maknae left for some personal busines

Please log in to read the full chapter