XVI - BACKTRACK: Seducing Each Other

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

XVI - Seducing Each Other

 

 

"You want me to kiss you... hmmm..." GD said huskily while tracing the contour of Dara's lips using his thumb. His breathe is a mixture of alcohol and cigarette he had been taking before she stepped in the room. Instead of turning off by his smell, Dara seems to feel otherwise. In fact, it adds ore arousing heat and invites her inner libido to succumb to kiss him herself.

 

And it's not helping at all that they only an inch away from each other. His nose touches hers momentarily, her whole frame trapped with his and their breathe meddling together. Dara's breathing became shallow as time passes by. She doesn't know why she feels that way but it feels good. Too good for her liking.

 

She can feel GD's hands touches her arm up to her shoulder blades and give it a slight massage and caress it gently after. She swallowed hard as her breathing became uneven the moment his hand touches the side of her neck sensually while his other hand circles aroung her waist and pulls her closer leaving no space between them.

 

"W-What are you doing to me, G-GD?" she said while panting. Her eyes are still shut in pleasure.

 

GD smirks watching her arouse state. He hovers closer to er ears. He bit it slight before her earlobe. He smiles in satisfaction when Dara moan.

 

"I'm seducing you, babe," he whispers huskily directly to her ear and kiss it after.

 

Dara takes a gasp. She opens her eyes finally and looks at GD right in the eyes. She touch his arm that around her waist while trembling. Oh, yes. She's aroused. Totally. Undeniably. Absolutely.

 

But she doesn't like it, does she?

 

Her body does, of course! However, her rational mind doesn't.

 

GD's eyes are reflection of pure desire and a hint of hidden mischief. She knew that the wicked guy is doing it on purpose. She knew it!

 

"You want me, don't you?" he teased. Dara widens her eyes at him in disbelief. GD smirks and releases her slowly as he steps back. Dara knew that grins plastered on his face. "Sorry, babe. You can't have me. Not unless you make the first move," he said with wicked smile on his lips.

 

Dara's jaw literally drops at his declaration. What the hell he is on about? AS in she? She will never ever make the first move. Not in his wildest dream!

 

Admittedly, she's aroused and seduced by him BUT she is not that desperate to have him in anyway. She was seduced in the first place. Given the right frame of mind and reaction, she is not so going to desire this guy. Instead, her fist would have been kissed his face that she is so wanted to do.

 

"HOW DARE YOU?! I'm not that cheap! I don't want you. And I will never be! ARGH!" she shrieks and pushes GD on his chest as she glares at him. But the latter just laugh at her expense.

 

"You sure about that huh?" he smugly said.

 

"YES! OF COURSE!" she shots back.

 

"Hmmm... let's see," he smirks confidently.

 

Dara is giving a death glares that he dodges away by chuckling.

 

"Fck you!" she said.

 

"With great pleasure, babe," GD got the guts to wink at her playfully. He so loving Dara's reaction.

 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHH! I HATE YOU TO THE CORE!" she shouted angrily marching to the door as she left him laughing his out.

 

 

"I really hate him!" Dara whines still remembering that night. "Who does he thinks he was? ME? WANTS HIM?! No way ing way! You will see. You're the one begging not me!" she promised while the air as she paces back in forth to the bunk room reserved for her and Bom in case they wnated to stay in the underground.

 

"And what are you planning to do then so GD will beg according to you?" Bom asked while drying her hair with white towel. She just came out from a night bath as she occupies the bed across her. They are now facing each other.

 

Dara stills and groans when she realized the course of her statement. She let her body fell onto the body. How come will she able to do that when she doesn't have any experience in seducing someone?

 

Bom chuckles at her state.

 

"Want me to help you?" she said while wigling her brows up and down and smiles at her friend cheekily.

 

Dara immediately sat up and looks at Bom hopefully.

 

"You will?"

 

"Ahuh! Yes, of course! You are my best friend. Of course I'll help you!"

 

"But how?"

 

Bom just smiles meaningfully at her. "Just let me handle it and do as I say, Santokki! With whatin my mind, I'm one hundred percent sure, GD can't resist you! And This will confirm if he had feelings for you already! KYAA! I'm so excited!" she cheers excitedly.

 

"What do you mean by if he had a feelings for me? You're taking mistake of my dilemma, Bom-ah! GD and I will never like each other. He won't like me," she pointed out.

 

"But you like him though. And who said he doesn't?" Bom raised a brow at her.

 

"M-Me? No! I-I don't like him! And, it's a common knowledge we hates each other." she counters.

 

But Bom won't buy it. She just smirks a

Please log in to read the full chapter