IX - INVISIBLE DARA

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

IX - INVISIBLE DARA

 

GD acts like Dara doesn't exist every time she is around the underground or the gang meets up. That frustrates Dara even more since she decided to make up to him. Every time she'll try to approach or talk to him, he practically ignores and shuts her totally.

 

BIGBANG with 2ne1 hangs out this morning at the underground. D-Lite, V.I and TOP are playing poker, if you called that a game since they just cheat to each other. Sol and GD are talking seriously on the bar counter. The 2ne1 girls except Dara is watching a movie entitled 'Miracle in Cell No. 7' in the corner.

 

Dara messaged Bom that she'll drop by later before lunch to underground.

 

Bom dials Dara's number immediately. She is being paranoid that her best friend might be disappearing again without them knowing. Just like before.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Dara answers.

 

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING AGAIN? WHY ARE YOU NOT COMING?" Bom screams hysterically startling everyone.

 

"Bom-ah, I have to go somewhere. Don't worry. I'll be back later before lunch," Dara answers softly.

 

"And where is that somewhere? You're not escaping again, are you?" Bom asks accusingly. She heard Dara sighs heavily on the other line.

 

"I'm not. Don't worry, Bommie. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be back, promise!" Dara promised.

 

"You sure?"

 

"Neh!"

 

Bom sighs.

 

"Fine! Just make sure you'll be here before lunch if you aren't here by then I'll gather the whole underground troupe to search for you!" Bom warns.

 

"Arasso! `See you later, bye!"

 

They both hung up.

 

"Is that Dara unnie?" Minzy asks after Bom cuts the line.

 

"Neh. She said she can't come this morning but instead later this lunch," Bom informs.

 

"Why?" CL asks.

 

Bom shrugs. "She said she'll be off to somewhere. Though, she didn't tell where."

 

Upon hearing that, V.I sends Dara a message. He has an idea where his noona is going. He wants to confirm though.

 

Dara replies and confirms his hunch. He sighs and focuses on their so-called game.

 

GD stiffens when he heard Bom's call. He heard everything and he can't help but to feel a little worried. He wonders where she could possibly go to. He stops himself immediately and reminds himself that he doesn't care to Dara anymore.

 

"Yah... you should at least listen to Dara. She had a reason," Sol said gingerly. He looks at GD weighing his mood.

 

GD turns to him blankly.

 

"Shut up, Sol. If it's easy for all of you to listen and accept her, I'm not. She left then she should pay for it," GD said firmly.

 

"If you'll just at least hear her out, your mind might change," Sol remarks.

 

"Easy for you to say that because you're not the one left behind. You didn't suffer as much as I did. You didn't go through to what I did. You don't know what I felt when she left," GD bursts out. "So tell me, what will you do if the girl whom you love all your life left you without a word and suddenly came back? Will you easily forgive and forget? Huh? Tell me, how will you forgive the person who made you experience the most painful feeling you'll encounter? I loved her but in return she gave what? She gave me hell!" GD screams and just walks out leaving the gang dumbfounded.

 

They look at each other knowingly and sigh heavily. They clearly see how GD having a difficult time. His anger consumes him that's it's hard for him to accept any reasoning, any explanation.

 

They're afraid that GD can't cope up from his pain. They are afraid that before GD realizes everything, it's already too late.

 

_______________________________________________

 

Dara arrives at underground ten minutes late after lunch. She is sure hell that Bom is on banana mode now. It seems that Bom is traumatized that she'll just leave again. She clearly now see the after effects of what she had done. She feels a heavy pang of guilt on her heart.

 

If she hadn't left four years ago, does everything turn out differently?

 

Bom is practically pacing back and forth while panicking just because her best friend hasn't arrived yet. CL and Minzy try to calm her down. BIGBANG just sigh and shake their head at Bom's banana moment. She is acting like Dara's mother hen really.

 

"ARGH!!! Where is that santokki?! Why she's not yet here?" Bom whines.

 

"Relax, Bom unnie. Dara unnie might be stuck on traffic or something. Let's not jump into conclusions, arasso?" CL said trying to calm Bom.

 

"CL is right, unnie. Let's just wait for Dara unnie. She's probably on her way already," Minzy reasons out.

 

"NO! IF SHE DIDN'T ARRIVE YET NOW, SHE IS GOING TO FACE MY WRATH!" Bom turns to them angrily.

 

Dara awkwardly smiles when she heard Bom. She just arrived and hears her warning.

 

"Hello!" she greets awkwardly.

 

Everyone turns to her. BIGBANG boys, without GD, sigh in relief. CL and Minzy smiles reluctantly. Bom walks to her furiously.

 

"YAH! SANDARA PARK WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY ARE YOU LATE?" Bom shots her inquiries.

 

"Oh! Oh! T

Please log in to read the full chapter