XXVI - The Return Of Not-So Santokki

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

XXVI - The Return Of Not-So Santokki

 

The octagon is buzzing tonight. Everyone is excited with the re-opening of the underground after a long hiatus. The audience wants some action. Their stubs are ready.

 

GD settled on his seat on the jury area with Bom and Minzy. CL is already standing inside the octagon as the arbiter. Top and D-Lite do the security while Sol and V.I do the rounds and collecting the bets.

 

"Good evening gents and es!" CL greeted on the mic earning a loud cheer from the audience. "For tonight's brawl, we have our resident serpent—BoA!" the woman entered the octagon confidently enjoying the cheers she was recieving from the viewers. "And her challenger, oh! It's been so long ever since this person steps octagon," CL commented with a grin seeing the name of the opponent. "This will be exciting night!" she whistled and introduces the challenger. "Well, without further ado, please welcome, the return of Santokki!" she announces as Dara paces inside the ring with determination.

 

V.I who heard it harshly looks at the octagon and widens his eyes when he saw Dara in there. His breathing hitched as he panics. He quickly runs towards the juries to stop the brawl. Dara cannot fight! It will deliver her to immediate death! Dammit! He has to stop this insanity no matter what!

 

"Hyung! Oh God! Please stop Dara noona! Stop the fight! Jebal! She can't fight!" V.I begs as he reached GD.

 

"What? That's impossible, V.I. Besides it's already starting," he said coldly.

 

"No..." he said as he watched the two women attack each other. He runs off towards the edge of the ring and tried to catch Dara's attention. "NOONA!"

 

Dara ignores V.I who's probably worried about her. She dodged BoA's close fist hitting her stomach. She steps back panting already when she all ever does is to dodge her attack. She's not even attacking. She just wished it's not one of the days her headache chooses to attack.

 

BoA gave her a high kick which she blocked with her arm. She hissed and retaliated back with a round kick that hits her right hips. The woman groans stepping back but quickly regains her composure. BoA used the metal railings to steps on as she jumps to give her a solid punch.

 

It hits Dara's left cheeks giving a great impact as she made a couple of steps back. She spits out the blood from . She felt a bit dizzy but managed to keep her instance.

 

V.I almost got a heart attack watching the scene unfold. He is worried as hell for his noona's sake. What if it triggers her attack? What if she can't take it anymore and collapse? He was thinking what possibly the worst scenerio of this fight.

 

Meanwhile on the juries area, it's not only GD had a visible frown drawn in their temple. Both Minzy and Bom noticed something as well. Dara has been sweating profusely and her breathing became labored. Her usual instance is different as well. Her moves are quite rush and uncalculated though she can dodged BoA's attacks. It's as if they are watching a total different person. Not the Santokki they knew. The one who get a par with GD before. The girl who broke the strongest fighter's record.

 

Who is this girl? This is not Santokki.

 

BoA continued her blows while Dara tried to block it. But she was cornered and her opponent managed to gave her an elbow strike on her head. She steps back feeling nausea all of the sudden. Her sight is turning around and a seering pain hits her head. She's screaming no mentally and prays hard to calm her throbbing head.

 

"Noona!" V.I exclaimed and turns to CL. "! Cat stopped the fight now!" he yelled and quickly gets his spare key of the ring.

 

CL just looks at him confused. Even Bom, Minzy and GD stood in their seat looking at the frantic V.I enter the ring without permission. The audience gawks at the scene confused as well. BoA stops attacking now.

 

Dara tried to keep conscious but her body is not cooperating. It felt heavy. Her visions slowly blocks with blotches of black as she sways.

 

"NOONA!" V.I screams as he caught her just in time before she fell to the ring floor. He shakes her frantically so she kept her consciousness. "Stay awake! Stay awake, noona!"

 

"V-V...do-don't say a-anything to-to them, you p-promise," she reminded him before blocking out.

 

"NOONA!"

 

CL quickly runs to V.I and Dara as she regains her composure not even minding the fight. Bom and Minzy led by GD entered the octagon panic and worried for Sandara. Sol is there as well having heard of the commotion and informs Top and D-Lite through walkie-talkie.

 

"Dee!"

 

"Unnie!"

 

"Sandara!"

 

Their friends run to her and check her condition.

 

"H-Hospital! We need to get her to the hospital!" V.I shouted and tried to carry Dara when GD beat him to it.

 

"Sol! Asked hyung to ready the car in front NOW!" he barked and quickly exits the ring while carrying Dara. Sol quickly complied.

 

They followed GD out where Top is waiting with D-Lite on the white van. V.I slide the door open as GD climbs in first and seat with Dara on the middle seat while the others occupied the back seats.

 

Top speeds off towards Seoul Hospital breaking some limits. But who cares? It's an emergency.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

Dara was sent in the emergency ward while the others waited outside nervously. V.I was grateful it was Dr. Jang who saw them first. He is Dara's doctor who diagnosed her sickness. The maknae just told the doctor the situation without rising suspiscion from their friends. He also subtly told the good 'ol doctor not to say anything about Dara's brain tumor.

 

V.I turns around after the doctor entered the ward. He looks furious an

Please log in to read the full chapter