XX - BACKTRACK: The Underground Couple

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

XX - BACKTRACK: The Underground Couple 

"You don't know that I'm ing in love with you?"

 

Dara cannot believe what she just heard. She just stood there blinking her eyes staring at GD. The guy also stared at her watching her stunned face as he waits for her to react with what he just revealed.

 

"What? Aren't you going to say anything?" he asked half annoyed-half nervous.

 

"I-I..." Dara stuttered and blinks her eyes unable to say anything. She was too shock. "You...love me?" she breathes out.

 

"I do," GD answered right away.

 

"B-But... h-how?"

 

"How? Do I need to answer how I ing love you? I don't know. It just happen," GD growls as he rakes his hair and finally exhaled. He looks at Dara straight in the eye. "Look, I know it was shocking but I do really love you, Dara. I don't know when or how it happens. I loved having you around even we bickers most of the time. Admittedly, I was nnoyed with you when we first met. Hell yeah who wouldn't? First, you broke my record and defeated me by kissing me. That's hard for my ego. Two, you're a girl and yet you had the guts to fight me. Lastly, after our fight, you keep on teasing me. But you help me with Hyuna. Even I childishly blackmailed you, you still went on with my ridiculous plan. And then, you were there. You are always tehre beside me. Especially when I needed someone to hold me at the time I saw my mom with her new family. You even cried because I was in pain. You hold me tight that night. Your warmth washed away the coldness I felt that day. And I just can't ignore that. Next thing I knew, I was already fallen for you."

 

Dara felt her heart take a double take as it pound hard and fast. She can already hear it's beatings. GD loves her. he loves her back.

 

Unconsciously, tears started to fall from her eyes because of too much emotions. She can't even utter anything because of the overwhelming feeling she felt at the moment.

 

GD got alarmed seeeing her tears. He quickly held her close to him.

 

"Dara...hey," he cooed her. "Why are you crying? I just told you I love you. And here you are shedding tears. Don't cry please. I don't want to see you crying especially because of me."

 

Dara sobs more and slightly hit his chest.

 

"Babo! I'm not crying because of you. I'm crying because I can't believe you love me too!" she said between her sobs.

 

GD stilled and steps back to look at her. He parted his lips and bliks his eyes. "Dara... did you just say... you love me too?" Dara hugs him again and nodded shyly. "Oh God! YES! I love you. I love you!" GD exclaimed merrily. He even jumps on his spot while holding Dara.

 

"Yah! Stop jumping. You're making me dizzy," Dara scolded him but a genuine happy smile was visible in her lips. Finally.

 

GD stopped and gazed down at her lovingly. He used his thumbed to wiped away her remaining tears and caressed her cheeks after.

 

"I love you," he said.

 

"i love you too," she said.

 

"Thank you for loving me."

 

"Your welcome. Thank you for loving me as well."

 

"Hmm..." he nodded.

 

They stayed that way. Looking at each others eye, savoring their new found love. Who would have thought that their hate for each other will turned out like this? Indeed, the more you hate, the more you love.

 

GD tucked in her hair behind her ears as he hold her tight drawing her closer to him. Dara can feel his body warmth with her. But they didn't break their eye contact. Then his hands gently traced her face down to the line of her jaw to her long flawless neck. It settled there as he used the pad of his thumb to softly caress the side of her neck. There faces is now only an inch apart. GD leans down and Dara knew he is going to kiss her. So she closed her eyes and waits eagerly to touch their lips.

 

He looks down at her closed eyes and waiting lips as he takes in everything from her. He can't believed it either. He is love by the woman he loves. He was able to love for real whenhe thought he wouldn't. And it's the most wonderful feeling he had ever felt.

 

Dara felt him caressed her nose with his. And she smiled at the simple gesture. Gd angled his head a bit to the side and finally kissed her. At first, it's only a light peck but then when Dara opened for him, he did not waste time and fully take her lips and kissed her passionately. His tongue explored her cavern which earn him a sensual moan from her. He felt her hands circled arounf his neck and drew him closer. He tightens his hold on her tiny waist almost lifting her on tiptoes. He nips her lower lips at teh same way she did. They kissed each other for the first time with everything they have. Love and all.

 

They were panting once they broke the kiss. GD settled his forehead on top of hers with eyes still shut as they gasps for air. A tiny smile forms their lips as they embrace each other and looked at each others eyes. And as if they can't get enough, they give each other a another light peck.

 

"It's actually better than the first tim

Please log in to read the full chapter