XIX - BACKTRACK: Jealousy Confirms Everything

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

XIX - BACKTRACK: Jealousy Confirms Everything

 

"Are you dating G-Dragon?"

 

Dara abruptly looked up to Bom who asked her that question. parted to say somethign but nothing came out. She just shut it again and blinked at her best friend. Bom has narrowed her eyes at her.

 

They are currently at her apartment and later tonight they'll go to underground. She knew her friends, and probably Bigbang, were thinking the same thing. Sandara knew it will only takes a matter of time and one of them will asked the same exact question. It's really unfortunate and trivial enough that her best friend, the BOMinator will be the one who speaks up. Their friends knew that if any of them will asked she or GD will just deny it. But that's not the case when it comes to Bom.

 

"Are you dating GD, Dara? I want a honest answer," Bom asked again sternly.

 

"Bom-ah..." she started but it's all she can say. Because the honest answer Bom wants is one clear 'I don't know' to her. Yes. She had already admit to herself that she had fallen for GD already. However, she doesn't have any idea what GD feels for her.

 

And not to mention, they are still in the situation as fake couple that everyone in the underground doesn't know. It's really complicated.

 

"What? Don't just say my name. Answer me. We noticed that you and GD were getting close. Intimately close this past days. What's your deal really? I thought it's just for a show?" Bom sighs deeply and occupy the seat in front of her. She looked at her straight in the eyes. "I understand that you and him had a deal to pretend as lovers inside underground but I noticed. Dara, the two of you seems stepping on the border line of your act as a fake couple. Don't get me wrong, Dara. I'm happy that you and him are getting along together. You rarely fight now. But I'm worried. Your act seems getting real. You supposed to only act lovey dovey in front of the other underground members. But lately we noticed that the two of you still carry on the act even just with us. I mean, you and him are always together and inseparable.So now I'm asking you, Dara. Are you and him dating for real now?" Bom said.

 

Dara swallowed the lump on and looked away playing with her fingers on top of the table.

 

"Dara..." Bom reach for her hands and grips it lightly. "I'm your best friend. You can tell me everything. I'm always here," she smiled reassuringly at her.

 

She looked back at her and exhales audibly.

 

"Bommie..." she whispered and Bom perked her ears and urged her to continue. "I... I..." she exhaled once again and this time she looked up straightly at her best friend. "I'm in love with him, Bom. I-I love GD," she breathes out.

 

Bom gasps slightly as she stared at her.

 

"You're right all along. I was to drowned with my first impression to him. I thought I hate him. But as the day passed that I've come to him...  I realized how wrong I was. He is far from the bad guy I thought he was. I've got to know the real him and I... I cannot help but fell for him," she confessed.

 

"Oh my God!" Bom squealed all of a sudden whick made her jerk back. What the hell is happening to this woman?

 

"Oh yeah! I won! YESSSSSSS!" she exclaimed pumping her fist in the air as she stands and jumps up for joy.

 

Dara can only looked at her confused then as if realization hits her. She stood up from her seat and pointed a accusatory finger at Bom. "YAH! Don't tell me... you had bet on us?!"

 

Bom halted from her celebration and looked at Dara guiltyly. She gnawed her lower lip and flashed Dara a peace sign.

 

"Mianhe! kekeke," she said.

 

"WHAAAA! Bommmmmmieeeeee!" she whined frustratedly.

 

"Sorry Darong! We can't help it. We've been really curious and bothered by the two of you. Your actions are quite disturbing for us," Bom giggled and gets back to her seat in front of her.

 

"Disturbing? Yeah right! Nosy you say," she rolled her eyes at her and seat on her chair.

 

"That's what friends are for," Bom said cheekily.

 

"Friends my !" she spat again.

 

Bom only laughed but then turns serious watching her somber expression.

 

"You're worried," she stated.

 

Dara just hummed her answer. There is no point lying to her.

 

"Tell me about it," Bom said.

 

"It's just that, I don't know what's going to do next. I mean, I just admitted to myself that I love him. and I'm afraid what will happen to us once we have to end our act. I don't even know if GD has feelings for me," she sighs heavily.

 

"Hmm... let's see then," Bom said with a smile she well knew. She has something on her sleeves again.

 

"What do you mean?" she asked.

 

"You want to know if had feelings for you, right? Then, we'll going to let him admit it himself."

"What is your plan?"

 

"You'll see," Bom smiled at her wickedly.

 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Later that night, Bom and her arrived at the club a little late because her best friend had dressed her first before they went to underground. She refused but the girl told her it's for her plan to know if what GD feels for her. Inreturn she told her it's not necessary but Bom made up her mind and once she did there's no turning back. So in the end, she forced her to do whatever she told her.

 

Bom galred at her when she noticed that Dara keeps on pulling her dress down. The latter groaned and stop. You see, her smart best friend made her wear this skimpy red tight dress that barely covering her skin. The length barely reach her mid thighs and only has thin straps tied around her neck for it is a backless one. Dara shivered the moment they left the car and compalint about it but Bom strictly reprimand her.

 

The people inside the club automatically turns their head towards them the moment they stepped in the club.

 

"Head up, Dara. The show is about to start," Bom grinned evilly.

 

Dara groaned. "Do I have to do this?"

 

"Yes. Now, straight up. Sways your hips and smiled seductively, okay?" she ordered.

 

"Really? Are you my friend or my pimp?"

 

Please log in to read the full chapter