XXX – YOU PLUS I EQUALS LOVE

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

XXX – YOU PLUS I EQUALS LOVE

 

Everything seems back to normal. Dara persuade GD to talk to V.I and explained everything that it’s not the maknae’s intention to keep about her tumor. The former still mad but after she explained he eventually understand and talked to V.I. he even thanked the latter for being there when he is not available. The maknae cried of course but all is well already.

 

Bom told them the good news as well. She passed the examination in the med school and how she got her inspiration when she watched Dara suffer from her illness. She became her light and reason to continue being a doctor and help people. She will take surgeon as specialization.

 

Then Minzy went back home to her father finally. She starts going to school again even she is already over aged. She took alternative learning system so she can be in college immediately. She wasn’t sure what course to take yet though.

 

Then CL and V.I still bickers from time to time even they are now together as a couple. They were amusing to watch though.

 

“Aish, just peel those oranges for Dara unnie! Don’t complain, arasso?” CL yelled at V.I and pointed at the basket of fruits in the corner.

 

“Why is it always me your ordering around?” he grumbles but complied anyway.

 

“Are you complaining?” CL said.

 

“No. Of course not!” V.I vehemently lied.

 

“Good!”

 

GD and Dra just laugh at the two.

 

“V.I will be an under husband once him and CL marry each other,” GD commented.

 

“CL has a strong personality. But I think they can compromise. Besides, it looks like V.I is okay with it. Though he complains,” she said.

 

GD chuckled. “I never see this coming.”

 

“What? Are you oblivious of their feelings for each other?” Dara asked with a frown.

 

GD shrugs. “I don’t really care about others. It yours and mine I only cared about.”

 

Dara laughs and looked at him amusedly. “Really? You’re getting cornier as time passed by,” she said.

 

“Only for you, babe,” he winks at her before standing up to get the oranges himself since the cat and rat are on war zone again.

 

Dara just followed him by gazed with a smile. She is really happy right now. And she can see how happy he is as well. But she knew something is missing. His happiness will never complete totally without it.

 

Everything was fallen on their rightful places. Her operation is already scheduled. But before that she has time to do what she has to do. Tomorrow she’ll be discharge from the hospital and just wait for the day of her operation. It will be a perfect time for her to do her plan. She doesn’t want to risk the uncertainty of the surgery to do nothing before that day.

 

There are some things in her bucket list to do.

 

__________________________________________________

 

Dara pulled GD inside the coffee shop as the latter was refusing to cooperate. But she won’t have it his way. She prepared for this day to come.

 

“Aish! Jiyong-ah! Why are you so stubborn?” she yelled at him.

 

GD is wearing an annoyed face. You see, she asked him this couple date and forced him to do things he never like to do. But because he loves her, he just went along with her plans.

 

“Why do you want to go here in the first place? You are not allowed to take caffeine in case you forgot, darling. And looked! This place is full of men!” he said.

 

“Don’t over react, okay. We’re just going to meet someone,” she said and pulled him again.

 

GD can only grumbles and let her have her way.

 

They entered the cozy coffee shop and walk towards the table in the corner which occupied by lady who is facing back at them. GD frowns. The woman was utterly familiar. She has gray streaks on her shoulder length hair clearly showing her age. She was dress well.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo!” Dara greeted the old lady with a smile.

 

“Oh! Dara-ah!” the old lady stood up and faced Dara. Her gaze fell at him and GD almost his breathe seeing the woman face to face. The woman looked at him with tears pooling in her eyes. “Jiyong-ah…son…” she cried.

 

GD choked as the woman approached him and embraced him.

 

“O-Omma…” he said.

 

“Oh God! You’re all grown up, my son! I missed you so much. Where were you? I’ve been looking for you! Your Aunty told me you left her house. I told you I’ll be back. Why did you runaway?” she sobbed in his arms.

 

GD cannot believe it what he’s hearing right now. She came back for him. She never broke her promise. He just hugged his mom with pure longing. And he cried on her shoulder like a kid.

 

“Omma! I missed you!” he said.

 

“Oh son!” her mom cried. After a while, she looked at him with pure longing as she wipes his tears away. “I’m back son. I’m not leaving you again,” she said.

 

Gd could only nod and hugs her again. Then he saw his girlfriend staring at them with tears yet smiling. He mouthed her thank you which she returned with a nod.

 

“Come on! Let’s seat. We have so many things to talk about,” her mom said and led them to the table giving Dara a quick hug.

 

They talked and talked. Her mom explained everything and told him that her new family wanted to meet him especially his step siblings. Her new husband knew about him and tried to search for him as well. But because he never uses his real name they can’t find him anymore. Apparently, Dara talked to them herself and told them about him. She introduced herself as her girlfriend and arranged everything for this day to come.

 

Later that night, Dara and GD walks hand in hand around the Han River.

 

“You fooled me,” GD said to her with a smile. Until now he can’t believed that he met his mom.

 

“Mianhe. I wanted to surprise you,” she sheepishly said.

 

GD stopped walking and faced her. He gathers both her hand and smiled down at her.

 

“Thank you, Dara. And I love you,” he said affectionately.

 

“Your welcome, Jiyong. I love you too,” she said with equal affection.

 

GD smiled and leans down. There faces an inch closer to each other. He then captured her lips into a gentle passionate kiss. Dara close her eyes and kissed him back.

 

__________________________________________

 

Top blinks in disbelief as he read the letter he just received. He just accepted to a theater play he auditioned last week. His role isn’t a lead role but fck it’s better than nothing.

 

“YES! Oh my God! Everyone! I’m going to freaking play!” he announced jumping in joy everyone looked at him with a smile.

 

“Congratulations actor TOP!” they congatulate him.

 

Top approached Dara and hugged her. If she didn’t persuade her to try the auditions he may not able to get the role. He asked her opinion to the ad print he saw in the theater house for the role auditions and she told her to go for it and she supports her.

 

“Thank you, Dara!” he said.

______________________________________________

 

“Ah, excuse me, is Mr. Dong here?” a woman came that morning looking for Sol.

 

“Dong? As in Dong Youngbae?” Bom asked back.

 

“Neh,” she answered.

 

Bom looked at her. The woman is young and pregnant. She gasped as she realized what the woman came for. She quickly gets inside and called So

Please log in to read the full chapter