XI – BACKTRACK: UNDERGROUND FIGHT

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

XI – BACKTRACK: UNDERGROUND FIGHT

 

"What are we doing here again?" Bom asks as they stand in front of an old abandon building.

 

It is located far away from the city proper. There are no other any buildings or establishments around. Not to mention, it is hidden alongside the old dump vehicles around also. The place looks spooky really.

 

"Are we up to ghost hunting? How cool!" Dara beams excitedly.

 

"Or better yet, is this our hideout?" Minzy inquires.

 

Dara and Minzy squeal together while clasping each other’s hands.

 

"Calm down girls. It's not anything you think it is. This place isn't what you think. It's the Underground I told you before," CL explains.

 

The three girls snap their head back to CL.

 

"WHAT?!" they scream together.

 

"You are really serious about that?" Bom asks tentatively.

 

"Neh!" CL nods.

 

"I thought you were just kidding when you told us in joining underground fights," Dara mutters honestly.

 

"I never kid you ever since, you know," CL said as a matter of fact. "Besides, aren't you bored in beating up some low thugs in the street? I don’t know with you but I'm sick and tired of it. I want some more intense fun," she adds.

 

The girls snicker in agreement. CL is right. It has been so boring lately.  Why not level up some fun with their life?

 

Few days ago while lying at Dara's living room, CL told them about this underground fights happening somewhere in Seoul. She got the news to some thugs talking when she visited a club for a drink. But they didn't actually expect that CL was serious about it. And here they are.

 

"So... are you with me?" CL asks and waits for them.

 

Minzy looks at her unnies. Dara shrugs and walks up to CL. Bom followed as well, so is her.

 

2ne1 girls step inside the underground in awe. This is the first time they have been in such place. It is too crowded and noisy. The people who seemed to be the audience cheers around an octagon shape arena in the center. The whole place is dark except the center where an arena is located which the two brawlers are fighting.

 

The arena in the middle is covered with wired wall that isolates the fighters from the audience around. It's like a reformatory which the fighters and the arbiter are only allowed inside. At the corner, there are three persons that act as the judge. The brawlers are locked inside until one of them quits. Underground Fight follows only one rule: The last man standing wins.

 

"GD! GD! GD!" the crowd chants.

 

Dara and the girls confusedly watch the current fight inside the octagon. A skinny guy with copper haired strangles his opponent on the floor. He just holds his foe at the back of his neck and pins him face down on the floor. The big man squirms and tries to break free from his hold.

 

"G-Dragon! G-Dragon! G-Dragon!"

 

"Don't let go of him, GD!"

 

"Die! Die! Let him die!"

 

"My bets are on you, G-Dragon! Finish that guy!"

 

"For the win, baby!"

 

The crowd cheers while counting down. After few seconds, the arbiter steps in between and held the skinny guy's hand as he declares him as the winner when the big guy surrenders in pain. The girls heard the loud cheers of the bet winners some even whistles.

 

"So... who amongst you wants to beat up our G-Dragon's record? Any contenders?" the arbiter asks through his microphone while eyeing the crowd.

 

2ne1 girls’ look around waiting if someone will volunteers.

 

"Me!" a deep voice said and raises his hand. The crowd parts to make way to the brave one.

 

"Oh! Here's one for you, GD-ssi!" the arbiter announces and let the new challenger inside the octagon. "Introduce yourself, brave one!"

 

"I'm Jaejoong and I'm gonna beat you, G-Dragon!" Jaejoong smirks as he points a finger at GD.

 

GD nonchalantly smirks back with his hands shove inside his pants pocket. He tilts his head slightly mocking Jaejoong.

 

"I want to see you try," he coolly challenged.

 

"Don't worry, GD-ssi. I won't just try but I'll make sure I'll do it too!" Jaejoong counters and push away the arbiter on the side as he steps towards GD who waits for his attack casually.

 

The girls held their breath in anticipation. G-Dragon. They find him very interesting. He definitely not just an ordinary brawler, that's for sure. He is a pro! And it seems that he is famous in the underground since the crowd knows him well.

 

Dara can't take her eyes off if G-Dragon. He appears so skinny and weak but it's the opposite. He's totally different from what he is look like. She can clearly see that he is strong and all. And that makes her intrigues of him more.

 

"Miss, are you a minor?" suddenly someone taps Dara's shoulder. The girls gaze at the muscle guy wearing a fitted plain black shirt.

 

"Huh?" Dara asks back innocently.

 

"Minors are not allowed here. So if you are then you have to get out of here," the bouncer said with clipped tone.

 

"Me? Minor? Aniya! I'm not a minor!" Dara answers quickly.

 

"How old are you then?" the bouncer asks firmly.

 

"Old enough to be a minor!" Dara hisses.

 

"You don't look like one. You look young. How can you prove that?" the bouncer again inquires.

 

"What the hell! I don't have to prove anything! I'm not a minor. Period!" she firmly exclaims impatiently.

 

"Dara? What is it?" Bom asks stepping beside Dara. She looks at the bouncer head to toe and back to her best friend.

 

"This guy said I'm a minor and I should leave now!" she answers while still glaring at the bouncer.

 

"We're just following the rules, Miss. Minors are strictly prohibited here," the bouncer explains a bit calm.

 

"She's not a minor. I can assure you that. Now satisfied?" Bom said helping Dara.

 

Just in time, CL and Minzy walks up to them.

 

"What is this all about?" CL asks.

 

"Nothing. Just a little misunderstanding," Dara answers assuringly.

 

"But I can't just take your word for it, Miss. I'll inform my sajangnims about this," the bouncer still insists and talks to his mini walkie talkie. "Neh, boss. I have a situation here."

 

"What is it this time? Okay. I'm coming!"  A manly voice said through the walkie talkie.

 

2ne1 girls look at each other worriedly. Then later on, two guys walks towards them.

 

"Boss!" the bouncer bows at the two men.

 

"What is the problem here?" the Mohawk guy asks while eyeing the bouncer and the 2ne1 girls.

 

"Neh, boss Sol. This lady here is a minor but insisted she is not," the bouncer informs Sol as he points at Dara.

 

Dara scoffs as she put her hands in her hips.

 

"I am not a minor! How many times do I need to repeat myself?!" she hisses angrily.

 

"Yah! She is telling the truth!" Bom second the motion.

 

Sol looks at Bom and Dara. But steady his gaze at Dara. She is really looks young. "Are you telling the truth?" he asks politely.

 

"Of course I am!" Dara shots irritatedly.

 

"ID," Sol simply said while opening his palms to her.

 

Dara rolls her eyes. She reaches for her back pocket and gets her wallet. She shows Sol her driving license. What kind of underground it is asking for ID?

 

Sol checks her ID and nods gradually.

 

"She's right. She is not a minor." Sol turns to the bouncer and nods. "Everything settles now. Go back to your post after apologizing to them," he adds.

 

"Neh, boss." The bouncer bows to them and apologize. "Mianhe, Miss."

 

Dara just sighs heavily and nods.

 

"Okay! Now, we're done here! Let's go, TOP!" Sol said to the tall guy with him.

 

"I think we're not yet through, Sol," TOP said seriously without looking at Sol.

 

"Neh? But hyung, she already proved that she is not a minor," Sol recounts warily.

 

"She is. But not her!" TOP points at Minzy seriously.

 

2ne1 girls gasp together. Oh! Oh! There in trouble! How can they forget that they are with Minzy?!

 

"So... are you a minor, aren't you," TOP asks seriously.

 

Minzy bites her lips in nervousness. Of course! She is a minor! Not to mention, a senior high school student!

 

TOP and Sol

Please log in to read the full chapter