XIII - BACKTRACK: SAVING SSANTOKKI

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

XIII - BACKTRACK: SAVING SSANTOKKI

 

It is the Grand Brawl of Amazon division or the opening night. The security is doubles up since it's a big event now. Both Adonis and Amazon brawlers are there to witness the ground breaking event.

 

"V.I and D-Lite monitor the security. Make sure that the authorities are out of the proximity. Check every person coming in and out of the underground. Confiscate any prohibited stuff if necessary, you know what to do," GD orders sternly.

 

"Neh hyung!" The two dongsaengs bows respectively.

 

"TOP and Sol be standby for any uncertainties. You assist the girls also even if they know what to do. They are still new to this stuff. Be on guard." TOP and Sol nods at GD.

 

"Inform me immediately if something unusual occurs, is that clear?" GD snarls full of authority in his tone.

 

2ne1 just watch him in awe. He is exactly different when he is in leader mode. He really exceeds that intimidating and authoritative aura that makes anyone shudder.

 

"GD oppa is really scary," Minzy whispers.

 

"Neh! No doubt that he's the leader. He handles everything well," CL remarks. "I wonder if I can do that," she adds while chewing her lower lip nervously.

 

"Stop that! We chose you as our leader because we believe in you. We trust you so don't worry, neh?" Bom smiles at CL cheekily.

 

"Yeah. You're our CL. Of course, you can do it! You're the baddest female remember? So stop fretting and show them what you've got," Dara said as she cheers up CL.

 

CL looks at her 2ne1 girls. This girls that once her enemy became her friends and now a family, believe her and never letting her down. They trust her as their leader so in return she will stand for them. She won't waste their trust just because of her inferiority.

 

She finally smiles up to them.

 

"Thank you, girls!" she mutters.

 

Their conversation was interrupted when BIGBANG walks up to them.

 

"I need to know who are going to be the jury amongst you and who will be the arbiter?" GD asks a bit demanding.

 

2ne1 looks at each other. They haven't decided about that yet.

 

"Um... we haven't talk about it yet," CL answers nervously.

 

"What?!" GD exclaims causing the girls to flinch.

 

"GD..." Sol whispers to calm his best friend. "Be nice," he adds.

 

GD hisses but complies in the end.

 

"Then talk about it now. We'll about to start in few hours so decide quickly," he orders irritatedly.

 

"Neh! I'll just tell you if we reach our decision," CL nods.

 

"Arasso. Be quick," he said dismissively as he turns his back to walk away.

 

"Aish! This guy really so grumpy," Dara whispers.

 

GD halts when he heard Dara. He turns around and glares at her.

 

"What did you just say?" he narrows his eyes at her.

 

"Did you hear me say anything?" Dara said copying his words the other day.

 

GD snaps upon remembering that particular day. His anger meter increases. He quickly walks up to her as he towers above her.

 

GD looks down directly at Dara's eyes. He really looks mad. But Dara didn't as she enjoys the scowls at GD's face.

 

"Do you think I had forgotten what you did to me the other day?" GD grunts gravely.

 

"What did I do?" Dara said innocently. She looks at GD with her rounded eyes.

 

GD gritted his teeth in annoyance. He is really closed to snapping Dara's neck. 

 

"I'm so near at my limits Ssantokki. Don't push me!" he warns.

 

Dara mashed her brows together.

 

"What did you just call me?"

 

GD grins sardonically.

 

"Oh! Ssantokki," he answers coolly.

 

"What?!"

 

"Yeah. I heard your name is Sandara. `Just right fit in your tokki form. Ssantokki! Perfect!"

 

"Don't call me that!"

 

"Why? It's perfect for you," GD mocks. 'Payback time!' he thoughts.

 

"I don't like it. So don't ever call me that ridiculous pet name!" Dara exclaims.

 

"No. I like it. So I'll call you that because you're my pet tokki," GD nonchalantly said.

 

"What the hell?! I'm not your pet!"

 

"Yes, you are. Want some carrot, ssantokki?" GD mocks more.

 

"YAH!"

 

BIGBANG and 2ne1 looks at the two bickers. It's as if they are watching a comedy show. The two fights like a child to their amusement. Actually, they look good together.

 

"Don't call me ssantokki, you dragon!" Dara shrieks.

 

"Don't want to, ssantokki" GD disagrees in sing song tone annoying Dara more.

 

"Aish!"

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

"Good evening, brawlers! Tonight, we'll mark this stage! This is the Grand Brawl of the Amazon division lead by BIGBANG and 2ne1. Also, it will be the official welcoming rights for our newest addition in the underground," GD announces as he stands on the middle of the octagon with a microphone in his hand.

 

The crowd cheers wildly.

 

GD raises his hands to shut the noise. Once quiet, he continues with the introduction.

 

"To start with, let's all welcome the new members of underground and at the same time the rulers of Amazon division---2NE1!"

 

[Play music: CRUSH by 2ne1]

 

Bom steps in first followed by Dara, Minzy and last but not the least, CL. They stand in line facing the crowd.

 

"What's up? We are 2ne1!" they cheer together while the crowd applauses.

 

"I'm Bom, the Bominator!" Bom introduces herself. The crowd cheers some whitles approvingly.

 

"Hello! I'm the maknae Minzy!" Minzy cutely greets.

 

"I'm CL, the baddest female and leader," CL bows stoically.

 

"And I'm---" Dara cuts from her introduction when someone beat her to it.

"Ssantokki. She's fresh face ssantokki!" GD interjects as he grins at Dara arrogantly.

 

Dara widens her eyes at GD unbelievably.

 

"YAH! What are you saying?!" she hisses.

 

"I'm helping you out," he mocks.

 

"What?! Just shut up okay?"

 

"Whatever ssantokki!"

 

"I said stop calling me that?!"

 

"No." Then he turns to the crowd and ignores Dara's frowns.

 

"Enough with the intros. Let's go the important event, The Grand Brawl!" he screams making the crowd wildly cheers. "Ladies please take your reign," he motions three of the 2ne1 girls to the seat in the corner facing the octagon. CL, Bom and Minzy leave the octagon and occupy the jury's seats.

 

"Oh! So you are the arbiter?" GD frowns in dismay at Dara.

 

"Yeah! Problem with that?" she said with head held high.

 

"Tch. Don't messed up!" he warns.

 

"Whatever, loser!" she rolls her eyes in return.

 

"What the?!" GD breathes deeply calming himself. He almost forgot where they are. "Be nice, be nice!" GD chants as Sol always reminds him.

 

"Hey! Aren't we going to start?" Dara asks a bit demanding.

 

He glared at Dara before turning to the crowd. 

 

"Let's the battle begin!"

 

______________________________________________________________

 

"Another bucket of beer here!" V.I orders to one of the staff lurking around the bar. The Grand Brawl has just been finished successfully. And they're now celebrating for the success of the event.

 

"Aish! This maknae really a drunkard!" TOP snickers while getting his own bottle of light beer.

 

"Let's go party, girls!" Bom cheers and pulls the girls to the dance floor.

 

"Bommie can I just save the dance floor later?" Dara groans audibly.

 

"WHY?!" Bom screams with widen eyes.

 

"Aish! Must you react like that?" Dara touches her ears slightly.

 

"Oh, in case you don't notice, it's quite noisy here," Bom rolls her eyes.

 

CL and Minzy giggle lightly.

 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter