I – FOURS YEARS LATER

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

I – FOURS YEARS LATER

 

“Whoooo!!! G-DRAGON!!!”

 

“GD! GD! GD!”

 

“Beat him! GD! Beat him! I bet on you!”

 

The screams of the audience fills the whole underground arena. G-Dragon—or GD for short—smirks while staring at his opponent nonchalantly. Another pathetic and pitiful life form, he thought.

 

G-Dragon is the leader of the famous underground group BIGBANG with his friends—Sol, TOP, D-Lite and V.I. They are most likely a gang but they don’t want to be called one. For them, underground fighting is just a hobby. They make money out of it, yes, but they don’t really care about that. FUN. It’s all they are after.

 

BIGBANG is the most fearful group in underground world. They are the kings. They rule the whole underground. Usually, they just let those losers to fight themselves in the arena. They just fight whenever they want to, if boredom strikes them or when needed. What I mean needed, meaning, if they are provoked. Never have they lost in a fight so to those who knew them well just keep their way away from them as much as possible.

 

They already experience all kinds of cruelty and violence so no one dared cross their path.

 

GD stands up from his seat and walk inside the arena or popularly known as octagon. His opponent is twice his size and much older than him. He looks at him dismissively as he fixes his leader glove that doesn’t cover his fingers. The buff man in front of him rage like a bull. His body oils in sweat while his curly long hair is shining wet.

 

GD shove his one hand inside his pants pocket while he raise his other hand to motion his opponent to attack first with bored look.

 

His opponent grits his teeth and attack him with a punch but he side step his own body so he won’t hit him. Buff Man growls and attack him again but this time he throws at him consecutive punches but he just dodge every attack his opponent is making. He sighs deeply in boredom then he steps back and just kick his opponent in his stomach with his hands still on his pocket.

 

Buff man back away while aiding his aching stomach. He coughs profusely until blood comes out in his mouth.

 

GD wins and the crowd cheers.

 

He walks out of the octagon coolly leaving the Buff Man in pain. His BIGBANG friends cheers him too as he settles himself in their VIP lounge. He grabbed a bottle of beer and drinks it straight up.

 

“That was so quick, hyung. 2 minutes!” V.I, the maknae, whistles in amazement.

 

GD shrugs.

 

“You’re bored. You didn’t even give us some show!” TOP said leaning his back on the sofa.

 

“Neh! You could at least make fun of that bull before finishing him off with just a kick,” Sol suggests beside him.

 

“He’s a weakling. I got bored that easily,” He said expressionless.

 

“Hyung is bored that’s why he fought that bull but in the end he’s still bored,” Daesung laughs and jugs down his own bottle of beer.

 

“Yeah. It’s getting a lot of boring lately. I suddenly miss the girls,” Sol mutters unconsciously.

 

Everyone looks at Sol with wide eyes except G-Dragon who remains silent. Sol notices what he just said and bites his lower lips guiltily. He clears his throat and scratches his Mohawk hair. TOP smack him a little. He just mouthed his apology.

 

They all fell silent while drinking. The awkward atmosphere fills them until a girly shriek break their quiet moment.

 

“OPPAS!!!”

 

Everyone looks at the door upon hearing that familiar voice.

 

“MINZY!” BIGBANG boys screams except GD who stiffens on his spot.

 

Minzy enters the VIP lounge and hugs his Oppas one by one. It’s been what three or four years since they saw each other. She was still a minor rebel high school student back then. She stops on her tracks when she turns to GD who void of any emotions.

 

“Hello, GD Oppa,” instead of giving him a hug she just settle on greeting him unsure of what he would react.

 

GD didn’t greet her back. Her face fell slightly.

 

Upon seeing Minzy’s fell face, TOP clears his throat and guides Minzy to their seat.

 

“So, what’s up 2ne1 maknae? How are you and what are you doing here?” He asks Minzy right away.

 

Minzy smiles. “I’m fine, TOP oppa. I’m here to pays you a visit since it’s been so long we’ve

Please log in to read the full chapter