XXVIII – Where Are You?

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

XXVIII – Where Are You?

 

Bom entered Dara’s room and fresh tears quickly pooled her eyes. Her best friend was there lying on the white matress. Her once rosy cheeks are now sunken. She looks frail and the strong woman she knew before was gone. And here she was. Utterly useless and helpless. She can’t even help her best friend.

 

It’s been a week. Ever since the day they knew her condition, they never left her side. They don’t want to leave her afraid that she’ll get another attack while they were gone. This is the least thing they could do for her.

 

GD was nowhere to be found. They lost contact to him. He turned his phone off as well. No one knows where he is.

 

It’s painful to watch everytime Dara would have an attack. If only she can get half of the pain she is going through she would. If she only had the power to help her…

 

Bom looked at her best friend as realization hits her. She smiled at her and gently grips her hand.

 

“Thank you, Dara,” she said and leave the room. She immediately fishes out her phone and dialed her father’s number. Fortunately he answered.

 

“Appa,” she said.

 

“Bom,” Mr. Park answered.

 

“Appa, I’m going back to med school,” she said and looked back to Dara’s room.

 

“What makes you come back?” his father asked but glad she was going to go back to her study.

 

“I have found my reason to continue it. I found my inspiration,” she answered.

 

“Hmm… I’m glad, daughter. I’m going to fix your papers then,” he said.

 

“Neh. Thank you, appa,” she said and hanged up.

 

_______________________________________

 

“!” Sol cursed as he throws his phone to the couch in frustration. They haven’t heard of GD until now. And they’re running out of time.

 

“Where the hell GD go?” Top hissed frusrtrated as well.

 

“I already asked the people know him. But they said the same thing. They didn’t know where hyung went. They didn’t see him either,” D-Lite informs them.

 

“Of all days, why did he have to away now?” Sol exclaimed.

 

“ARGH! This is my fault! I should have told you earlier!” V.I pulled his hair in guilt and frustration.

 

“Stop it, V.I. What’s done is done. And besides, no one’s blaming you. You just did what Dara asked of you,” Top said patting his shoulders.

 

“And blaming you won’t help us. Let’s just find GD before…it’s too late,” Sol said as he picks up his phone again dialing another contact hoping one of them know where GD had gone to.

 

They did the same and tried to contact some assets that could help them on finding GD. Dara needs him.

 

“Where are you, hyung,” V.I said looking at their picture hanging on the wall.

 

__________________________________

 

GD walks beside the seashore with his foot prints tailing on the sand. He was holding his shoes and folded his pants so it won’t get wet by the sea water. His hair dances along the wind with his white polo shirt. He steps halted as he picks up a seashell being carried by the waves on the shoreline.

 

He smiled a little.

 

It’s been a week since he left the city. He was in a private resort where he found peace. He hasn’t turned his phone on. He doesn’t have any news about his friends either. They are worried for sure.

 

No one knows where he was. This place was his. He acquired this property before for him and Dara. He wanted them to lived their once they got married and start a family together. It was one of his dreams before with her. He hasn’t visited it for so long ever since Dara left.

 

When Dara left, his life fell as well. His dreams were shattered. All his life, he was left by the people he loves the most. His mother left him. His father who he never met, abandon them. He felt unwanted and unloved. But Dara came to his life. He found the

Please log in to read the full chapter