Thursday Okay?

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update :) Love you guys<3

 

 

 

Tao hummed along to the songs playing quietly in the café, the folders in his hand changing color every so often as he finished going through one and moving on to the next. Luhan was out for the week with Sehun for something Tao didn’t really care to know as it was Luhan’s business. Although, he won’t lie, he was curious as to just what the hell Luhan was doing with Sehun that he can’t come to work period for an entire week.

 

“Excuse me, sir?” Tao glanced up at the petite little waitress.

 

“Yes?” he asked.

 

She gave him a warm smile “Are you Huang Zitao by any chance?”

 

Tao raised an eyebrow “I am?” how did she know his name?

 

Her smiled brightened “Something was ordered in a couple minutes for you, I’ll be right back.” And she was gone before Tao could say another word.

 

‘What. The. Hell?’ Tao asked himself utterly confused. Was it Luhan who’d ordered him or something? Wait, no. Luhan isn’t that nice to Tao. Only Sehun gets that kind of treatment.

 

“Nice to see you again Tao.” Tao about screamed, jumping in his chair. He spun around to meet a tall blond man with a really nice smile.

 

“Kris?” Tao asked softly.

 

“Who else?” Kris asked with a smile instead of answering.

 

Tao chuckled a little “What are you doing here?”

 

Kris shrugged “Not much, mind if I join you?”

 

“Go right ahead.” Kris smiled sitting down across from Kris.

 

Tao went back to looking at his folders and Kris visibly frowned “Are you ignoring me?” he frowned, playing.

 

Tao looked up and laughed at Kris’s expression “No, I just really need to finish looking through these, do you mind?”

 

Kris chuckled “Go ahead, I was just playing.” Tao smiled and refocused himself on his colorful folders.

 

Not even two minutes later however, Tao became distracted when the waitress came back, not the same one from earlier, however.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter