You're Screwing With Me... Right?

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys, so here's part three of the BIG update haha and for this story, I know that Lay is actually taller than Suho, but just for this story, Suho is just a little bit taller than Lay^^ Shhhh~

Lay walked next to Suho, their hands intertwined and his free hand stayed by his neck holding his new necklace. “You like that necklace don’t you?” Suho smiled.

 

Lay looked up at Suho “I love it.” He smiled “But why a unicorn?”

 

Suho leaned in and kissed his hair softly “Because you’re my healing unicorn.” He said softly. Lay smiled again and leaned into Suho as they walked.

 

“Junnie,” Suho looked down at lay surprised “Can I call you that?”

 

Suho smiled softly “Of course you can, Yixing.” He said.

 

“Yixing?” Lay frown “I want to be called something cute!” Suho laughed.

 

“Hmm, how about baobei?” Lay smiled and nodded his head.

 

“I like that one!”

 

“Ke ai.” Suho smiled.

 

Lay looked surprised “I’ve been practicing.” Suho winked.

 

Lay giggled as they walked hand in hand “Where are we going now?” he asked.

 

“Grocery shopping, I need food.” Suho laughed.

 

 

Suho walked behind the shopping cart with Lay at his side, the two of them wandering the isles trying to find appetizing food. Both boys glanced at each stand of food or drinks being “advertised” in isles and what not. In the end, they decided to split up and each find a couple things they wanted to eat and meet back up by the vegetables.

 

Suho stood in front of a case of meat, seafood, and chicken. Practically ignoring the chicken, Baekhyun was on a weird chicken craving lately and that’s what he had for lunch or dinner or even both depending on when he came over and how long he ended up staying. He wasn’t sure whether Lay liked meat or seafood though, he knew that he probably liked both, but just which one did he like better? Deciding to hell with it, Suho picked both and put them in the cart before continuing his search.

 

La

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter