The Wedding and Him...?

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys crack me up sometimes haha I’m sitting here all like omg guys, Suho and Lay just got engaged YAY!!!!! And then I read your comments and you guys are all CHANYEOL!!!! Lol it makes me laugh and I would like you all to know and be relieved that Chanyeol is coming soon, I promise, he isn’t dead lol

 

 

“Baek, I’m really nervous, this is bad.” Suho whined as he rubbed his hands together pacing back and forth.

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo watched Suho as he paced back and forth “Suho, you need to calm down okay? I promise this is the best day of your life, not the end of the world.” Baekhyun said putting a hand on his shoulder.

 

“But Baek, I’m still nervous beyond belief, what do I do?” Suho asked again.

 

Kyungsoo walked over and put his hand on Suho’s other shoulder “Deep breaths, think about how it’s just going to be you two up there. Think about what’s after this, think about what it’ll be like hyung, instead of feeling all nervous, try to feel what it’s going to be like calling him yours for good.”

 

Suho nodded slowly and took deep breaths “I can’t believe this is happening.”

 

 

Lay was pacing back and forth across the room with his hands in his pockets and Luhan standing with him “Are you ready?” he asked smiling.

 

Lay stopped and smiled a little “I am, I’ve been waiting for this for a long time, I can’t believe it’s finally happening.” He said.

 

There was a knock at that door, Luhan walked over and opened the door, little MiRae stood wearing a silver dress with a big bow in the back and her hair all curly with another bow in her hair as well, she smiled seeing her two aunties. Luhan stepped aside so she could come in.

 

She walked over to Lay and he picked her up giving her a hug that she gladly returned “Aunty Lay, you look very beautiful, I’m really, really, really happy that you and uncle Joonie are getting married.” She smiled before kissing Lay on the cheek.

 

Lay smiled softly at her “Thank you honey, I’m happy that you’re here with me.” He returned the kiss on her cheek.

 

Luhan then checked his watch “It’s time,” he smiled “You ready?”

 

Lay nodded with a smile as he set MiRae back down on the ground and she walked out of the room like she’d down at rehearsal with Suho and everyone.

 

 

The wedding was taking place outside in a garden on Jeju Island, it was sunny and warm thankfully for September, all the guests were sitting on either side of the isle, their seat depending on their relationship to the bride or groom. It wasn’t a big wedding and it was planned that way. The venue was simple for the most part, there were rows of chairs on either side, at the end of the isle stood two small podiums with a vase of lilies along with the chairs that lined the isle, there was a white cloth that ran from the end of the isle to the alter. Behind the alter was a metal arch with a white and light blue cloths twisting and crossing around and between the bent pieces of metal and various flowers attached to it.

 

The priest stood behind the halter as Suho stood in front of it, his milk chocolate hair styled, he was wearing a white suit with a blue rose on his pocket, a light blue dress shirt, and a white tie. To his left stood Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, both were also dressed in white suits except had a white dress shirt as well and a blue tie and rose on their pockets. Luhan who was on the bride’s side was wearing a white suit as well, but he was dressed in all white, including the rose on his pocket.

 

(Play Yiruma River Flows in You here)

 

Music started playing and everyone stood and turned to the end of the isle, MiRae in her silver dress and a white basket walked out onto the isle, there were white and blue flower petal in her basket, she took a hand full out at a time and like a professional, she let the breeze take them to the ground as she walked the down isle with a smile on her face. Everyone knew who was next and this was the moment Suho has been waiting for.

 

Lay appeared at the end of the isle, he wasn’t carrying a bouquet, he was walking slowly to the beat of the music. Lay was nervous walking alone down the isle, but that’s how he  wanted it, but like magic, as soon as he looked at Suho, he felt like he was flying, he no longer felt nervous and it made his heart fly when he saw Suho start to tear up a little.

 

Suho watched his beautiful fiancée walk down the isle, his caramel blond hair was shining in the afternoon sun, his white tux fit him perfectly and his eyes locked with his own teary ones. Seeing Lay walking towards him made him the happiest man alive, he couldn’t help the tears that were forming in his eyes, this, like Baekhyun had said, was the best day of his life.

 

When Lay approached him, Suho held out his hand and Lay didn’t hesitate to put his hand in Suho’s, they held each other’s gaze for a moment before turning to the priest who motioned for the guests to sit down.

 

The priest then began the ceremony and both men’s hearts began to race, it was time to seal their love forever. The priest turned “The rings.” He said and MiRae came walking out once again with a small blue pillow and white ribbons that held the rings. Just like she’d been told to, she stood by her aunt and uncle while the priest continued.

 

He turned to Suho who was facing Lay “Your vows.”

 

Suho cleared his throat before looking directly at Lay “Yixing, it feels like I’ve known you for a lifetime, these five years we’ve spent together have been the best I’ve ever experienced. Loving you is my drive to keep going, when I met you, it was you that brought me out of the comforts of my own presence and made me want to be around others. I can’t promise we’ll live a beautiful and luxurious life, but I can promise that no matter what our situation is, we’ll be together. As long as I have you by my side, I don’t care if I’m living on the streets, you’re my willpower to live and this is my promise to you. No matter where you are, with me or not, you’ll always be in my heart and on my mind. I’ve loved you since the moment I met you and the time we have on earth together will never be enough, but that won’t stop me from loving you in this life, the next, and even the next. I love you Zhang, Yixing.” He finished softly, Lay had tears in his eyes as he listened to Suho.

 

“And now you.” The priest looked at Lay.

 

“Joonmyun, you’re the first person I ever fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter