Tears...

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun walked slowly into the living room where Luhan, Lay, and Suho were sitting watching TV, the three of them turned and watched him closely as he walked. They knew he was close, like next twenty four hours close.

 

Even though Lay and Suho were supposed to go on a date that day, they decided to postpone it for a while since Baekhyun was way more important than some date they could always have. Suho was like a protective older brother to Baekhyun while Lay and Luhan were like the two best friends that joined him at the hip.

 

“Baek,” Luhan got up to help him sit down “I think we should go to the hospital just in case.” He said worried and Baekhyun winced as he sat down.

 

“No, I'm fine." Baekhyun gave a weak smile.

 

Lay kneeled down in front of Baekhyun, resting his hands on his knees “Baek, you’re stubbornness is enough to kill me sometimes, but please trust us on this. Let us take you to the hospital please.”

 

Baekhyun looked at Suho and Luhan who nodded in agreement and then he sighed “Okay, I guess.” The three boys smiled.

 

“I’ll go get my car, Lay, Luhan, get him ready and bring him downstairs.” Suho said before making his way to the door and walking downstairs.

 

“Come on Baek, let’s get you to the hospital.” Lay smiled as he and Luhan helped him stand up.

 

What happened next scared the life out of all three boys.

 

Baekhyun screamed in pain and fell thankfully back into the cushioned chair as a clear fluid leaked down his legs “G-Guys.” He managed to breath.

 

Luhan panicked “Lay, what do we do?”

 

“Stay calm, get him a towel so we can clean this up, we need to get him downstairs and to the hospital fast!” Lay said as he already started to clean up Baekhyun with what he had.

 

Luhan ran to the kitchen and got a towel as Lay told him to. He was back and Lay already had one of his arms around his neck to Baekhyun could stand. There was no time, MiRae was coming and wasn’t waiting for no damn towel to do so. Luhan ditched the towel and helped Lay get Baekhyun downstairs, into Suho’s car and they drove as quickly as they could to the hospital.

 

 

Baekhyun was laid on a white hospital bed with an IV in his left arm, Lay, Suho, and Luhan were standing by the bed watching him as he breathed heavily.

 

Luhan looked at Lay worried “Shouldn’t his breathing be normal?” he asked.

 

Lay softly shook his head “He experienced a little shock going into labor the way he did, he just needs to calm down.” He answered.

 

Luhan sat down on the bed next to Baekhyun and leaned down kissing his forehead “It’s all going to be okay Baek, I promise, stay strong for us and for MiRae, she needs her mommy to be strong.” He said, his eyes b with tears.

 

Suddenly the door opened and three nurses walked in “It’s time.” They said. Lay, Luhan, and Suho stepped back and they took Baekhyun out of the room.

 

It was time for baby MiRae to enter the world.

 

The three sat in the waiting hall outside the operating room, the door opened and a nurse walked out.

 

“Would the father like to come and be there holding his hand?” she asked.

 

“Suho go, Baek needs his hyung there.” Lay looked at him pleading.

 

“But what about Luhan?” Suho asked.

 

“Suho, please, he needs someone strong there with him.” Luhan said telling him to hurry.

 

Suho let out a breath before walking into the room with the nurse. Luhan got up and sat right next to Lay and he wrapped his arm around Luhan comforting him.

 

“He’s going to do great, have faith.” Lay said softly. Luhan simply nodded.

 

Suho got all cleaned up and changed into scrubs and followed the nurse into the operating room, she led him next to Baekhyun who was still breathing heavily. Suho grabbed Baekhyun’s hand catching his attention.

 

“Suho.” He breathed.

 

“You’re going to do great, hold onto my hand, I’ll be here the whole time.” He said, reassuring him.

 

Baekhyun smiled softly and nodded his head.

 

 

After almost two hours of agonizing pain, Baekhyun heard the cries of a newborn baby. Tears instantly filled his eyes. Suho smiled and kissed Baekhyun’s forehead.

 

“Good job, she’s beautiful.” He said giving Baekhyun’s hand a squeeze.

 

After a couple of minutes the doctor walked over with a little bundle of blankets in his hands. “She’s very healthy, you did an amazing job Baekhyun.” He said as he set her in his arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter