She's Growing Up

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“RaeRae is such a good girl!” Luhan giggled with MiRae as he held her playing with her.

Baekhyun looked over and laughed as he was folding clothes, it was a Friday afternoon and Luhan didn’t have any classes so he stayed at home with Baekhyun and MiRae to keep MiRae busy while Baekhyun got caught up on his classes and his and his daughter’s laundry.

  “Hey Baek,” Baekhyun looked up from the half empty laundry basket “When do you think she’ll start crawling?” Luhan asked excited.

“She has to learn to be able to support her own head first, she’s only three weeks old.” He answered as he looked at his giggly little girl.

“Good thing we have Lay, otherwise I think we’d be clueless about babies.” Luhan laughed.

Baekhyun shook his head “No, you would be clueless.” Baekhyun laughed at Luhan’s pout.

“So, are you for sure starting college with Lay, Suho, and I this year?” Luhan asked as he sat down on the couch with MiRae still in his arms.

“I’m going in to take the entrance exam for second year students next week, so we’ll see. Hopefully I’ll be able to.”  

“I’m positive you’ll be able to,” Luhan said “You’ve been taking day and night college classes online for over a year and you’re taking summer classes as well. I’m about 99.98% sure you’ll pass the exam.”

Baekhyun laughed “Well I’m glad you have so much faith in me.”

“Of course I have faith in you, you’re my best friend!” Luhan smiled.

Baekhyun smiled as he started picking up the folded piles of clothes, taking them into his room and putting them away. His room no longer looked like it did when he moved in. there was now a crib next to his bed for MiRae, thanks to his mother, most of his clothes were now in his closet that was previously really only for shoes, coats, and dress shirts, his top couple drawers now had MiRae’s clothes in them. There were stuffed animals all over the place now, most of which were from uncle Suho and aunty Lay. Baekhyun placed his daughter’s clothes in her drawers and then started picking up his room a little, making his bed and opening the curtains.

Baekhyun heard MiRae start crying from his room, he knew Luhan could only handle so much crying before it got to him, so Baekhyun went to save his Chinese companion.

 

Baekhyun sat quietly on his bed with MiRae in his arms drinking out of her bottle.

She’s my black pearl

She’s my black pearl

I don’t need a map, my heart points me to you

Even if the road ahead is rough I can’t do this where I stand

There wasn’t a moment we were apart or when I forgot about you

If only I can see you at the end of the horizon

 

I raise the masts and I’m carried by the wind oh

Put the water’s roughening surface to sleep

 

Flower that bloomed in the dark, the moon above the sea

A place like a secret, my beautiful black pearl

Flower that bloomed in the dark, the moon about the sea

A place like a secret, my beautiful black pearl

 

Baekhyun sang softly as he carefully took the bottle out of MiRae’s mouth as she was slowly falling asleep, he set the bottle on his night stand and carefully stood up and walked over to her crib and laid her down for a nap.

 

Luhan was walking down the streets of downtown Seoul, it was warm and sunny, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter