Special Chapter!

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So as promised, here it is, I think you guys will like this chapter too ^.^

AND OMG THIS GOT FEATURED!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY I COULD DIE!!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!

This couldn't have happened without all of you so thank you so much and I love you all the pieces!!!! <3

 

 

“Chanyeol!” Kai yelled like the obnoxious junior high kid he is.

 

Chanyeol whirled around hearing his name and he instantly smiled waving at his best friend “Hey!”

 

Kai smiled his signature y smile as he jogged up to Chanyeol “Hey dude.”

 

“Hey.” Chanyeol smiled.

 

“You’re late today.” Kai said as the two walked through the rather crowded hallways.

 

Chanyeol nodded “Dad had some stuff he wanted to talk to me about, I think he forgot I still go to school.” He laughed.

 

“Knowing your old man, I’d say it’s a distinct possibility.” Kai laughed.

 

“Try living with him, he’s crazy sometimes.” Chanyeol said still laughing a little.

 

“I don’t doubt that.”

 

 

 

“Kim Jongin.”

 

Kai rolled his eyes “Here.”

 

“Park Chanyeol.”

 

“Here.” Chanyeol answered preoccupied doodling in his notebook.

 

Their teacher sighed, out of all her students, Kai and Chanyeol were actually pretty lazy, their grades were the best in their grade, but their attitude in class was absolutely terrible. They never paid attention!

 

“Chanyeol, Jongin, a word after class please?”

 

Kai groaned “What now?” he asked clearly irritated.

 

“You want me to tell you in front of the entire class?” the teacher threatened clearly not pleased with Kai.

 

“Go for it!” Kai said throwing his hands up in the air “Chanyeol and I don’t care. We’re passing, leave us alone.”

 

The teacher scoffed “Your attitude needs a fix young man.”

 

“I could say the same about your face, .” Kai retorted and Chanyeol smirked with a small scoff of a laugh.

 

“Nice.” He mumbled fist bumping Kai.

 

“That’s it! Detention! Both of you!” she screeched.

 

“Can we just go now?” Kai asked leaning back comfortably in his chair.

 

“Please!”

 

Kai and Chanyeol smiled and got up and left the classroom laughing and high fiving once outside the classroom, Chanyeol clearly not paying attention to what he was doing. Bumping into someone.

 

“I’m sorry!” he said turning to look at the person he bumped into.

 

His eyes widening at seeing who it was. Out of all the fricken people to bump into, he bumps into his crush! Chanyeol you idiot!

 

Byun Baekhyun. Third year.

 

Baekhyun sighed brushing off his jacket a little and reaching down to pick up his books he’d dropped “So annoying. Watch what your doing kid.” He said glaring at Chanyeol before walking away.

 

Kai stared at Baekhyun’s back for a moment before he turned to his best friend, instantly cracking up at his expression. He looked horrified. “Oh my god I did not just do that!” Chanyeol brought both his hands up to his hair. “Argh!” he groaned before quickly walking away leaving Kai laughing alone in the hallway.

 

 

‘I’m such an idiot!’ Chanyeol yelled at himself sitting alone in the library. ‘Why did I have to bump into him of all people?!’

 

Chanyeol was in distress. It was official.

 

“Excuse me, can you check something for me?” Chanyeol about screamed hearing that voice.

 

He cautiously turned and looked through one of the bookshelves to see Baekhyun standing with the librarian smiling and talking with her softly.

 

Chanyeol loved Baekhyun’s smile, it was bright and always made his day when he saw it. Baekhyun loved the library, Chanyeol knew that much about him, but he’s never really actually come to the library before, although his crush spent the vast majority of his time in the library.

 

Chanyeol just couldn’t bring himself to stalk his crush to that extent.

 

Once Baekhyun had finished talking to the librarian, he went o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter