Mr. and Mrs. Park

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here you are Mr. Kim, these came in for you while you were at lunch.” One of the ladies handed him a small package and some envelopes.

 

“Thanks, any calls or anything?” Kai asked looking through the items he received.

 

“No sir, just those.” She said.

 

Kai nodded “Okay thank yo-“

 

“Rawr! I got you uncle Jongin!” a little voice suddenly said attacking Kai’s leg.

 

Startled, Kai looked down to see a little kid in a panda bear hoodie with ears on it, the kid looked up and Kai smiled “Ah, you got me!” he laughed and picked up MiRae who was giggling.

 

“I missed you uncle Jongin!” she smiled giving him a bear hug.

 

Kai hugged her back “I missed you too princess, how are you, what are you doing here?” he asked.

 

“I came to see daddy!”

 

“Eh~ but you’re daddy’s weird, I’m way cooler than your daddy.” Kai said and MiRae giggled.

 

“No~ Daddy’s the coolest!” she said.

 

Kai shook his head “I’m the coolest, daddy’s just weird.”

 

“Daddy’s fun though and weird.” Kai laughed at her comment.

 

“You are definitely you’re fathers daughter.” He laughed.

 

“Um, Mr. Kim, wh-who is this child?” one of the ladies asked from behind the desk, it shocked them to say the least that the Mr. Kim, the guy they made out to be a playboy and a guy who hated children when they watched him talk to MiRae and smile and laugh with her.

 

“She’s my niece, is there a problem?” Kai asked turning his head towards them.

 

“No! No, of course not!” she quickly said shaking her head, she’s seen Kai angry and it was very scary.

 

Suddenly the elevator door dinged and Kai looked over curious to see who had come down, he watched as his dorky best friend walked out playing around on his phone “Daddy!!” MiRae shouted jumping out of Kai’s arms and running over to Chanyeol.

 

 Chanyeol quickly looked up from his phone and towards the voice and instantly smiled squatting down as MiRae ran right into his arms “Hello my beautiful girl.” He smiled giving her a quick kiss.

 

MiRae giggled “Hi daddy.” She said and gave him a hug that he gladly returned.

 

“Where’s mommy?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Mommy’s at work, aunty Lulu brought me here.”

 

Chanyeol frowned a little and looked around “Well, where’s aunty Lulu then?”

 

“He was talking to one of your friends from Christmas.” MiRae answered.

 

Kai who had also walked over heard her and laughed “Woo woo, Sehun got himself a crush.” He laughed.

 

Chanyeol couldn’t help but laugh a little, he’d already seen the news and sure enough, Sehun and Luhan had been caught on what appeared to be a date.

 

“Hyuuuuung~!” someone then whined and Kai turned still laughing to see Sehun walking over to them with Luhan right behind him.

 

Kai just kept laughing and Sehun frowned even more “Stop it!!!!” he said and punched Kai in the arm.

 

Chanyeol then looked at MiRae and she smiled at him “What do you say we go surprise mommy at work with some cookies and flowers?” he whispered and MiRae nodded happily.

 

“Congratulations Sehun!!!!” he sang and walked away making Sehun even more irritated with his hyungs and Luhan, well, he was just embarrassed.

 

Chanyeol walked out of the building with MiRae still in his arms ignoring all the puzzled looks his was getting from his coworkers and other people who knew of him that worked there. He walked to his car and opened the backdoor and set MiRae down so she could get in and buckle herself up, he shut her door and then got in the drivers seat starting the car, he put on some pop music and the two started singing happily.

 

They drove to a flower shop and went inside “Mommy likes lilies and roses.” MiRae said pointing to some lilies and then some roses.

 

“Hmm, then let’s get mommy a bouquet of lilies and white roses, what do you think princess, does that sound good?” Chanyeol asked as he looked over at her from his kneeling position he was currently standing in.

 

“Yeah!” she said throwing her hands up in the air.

 

The flouriest smiled and nodded before taking six of each flower “Any specific colors you want for the ribbon and paper?”

 

Chanyeol exchanged a glance and then looked back at her “Purple and white.” They said together and then started laughing making the lady laugh as well.

 

“Like father like daughter.” She chuckled before getting to work putting the bouquet together.

 

Ten minutes later they were back in the car with the flowers and on their way to a bakery, Chanyeol pulled into one of his favorite one’s in town and parked the car and they got out again and went inside and looked around.

 

“Daddy?” MiRae asked.

 

“What’s up buttercup?” Chanyeol asked looked down at her.

 

“Can we get doughnuts? I want one please?”

 

Chanyeol smiled and picked her up so she could see the big selection of doughnuts the store had behind the counter “We most definitely can, which one do you want?”

 

“Hmm, can I get a white one?” she asked Chanyeol.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter