We Don't Have to Do This Again If You Don't Want to... [M]

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clink!

 

“Happy New Year baby.” Suho smiled.

 

“Happy New Year.” Lay returned the smile and they both took a drink of their wine.

 

“I hope for yet another amazing year with you.” Suho said as he kissed Lay's hair.

 

Lay smiled and nodded “I hope for an amazing year with you too.” He said and snuggled against Suho as they sat on their couch in the living room.

 

“Say,” Suho started “I know we’ve already had this conversation and I completely understand if you feel it’s too soon but-“

 

“If this is about having kids, I wanted to make sure things were stable for us before we even thought about it.” Lay then interjected.

 

“I know you want kids and I sure as hell want kids too and I also think that with both of us having jobs that it’s enough to support us if you couldn’t work or I even for any reason. So I put off this conversation for a while just because we just got married in early August and it’s barely been half a year, but I feel like we don’t have to wait for the time to feel right, but for us to.”

 

“You’re right, but Suho,” Lay then sat up and placed his wine glass on the table as well as Suho’s, he turned to look straight at Joonmyun “Having a child is a huge responsibility, I’m not against it whatsoever, but we have to think if we’re really ready for such a big responsibility.”

 

Suho smiled and reached out caressing the side of Lay’s face and brought their faces closer for a small kiss “Baby, I wouldn’t bring this up if I didn’t think we were ready for something so big. I have no doubt in my mind that you’ll be the most amazing mother ever and I think that we’d be able to support another person if we wanted to.”

 

Lay smiled “You know, I had a dream a couple nights ago that we were parents.” He said softly.

 

“How amazing were we?”

 

Lay laughed “The best.”

 

“See, I think it would be an amazing blessing to have a little girl or boy running around the house.”

 

“I agree, but you have to promise me.” Lay turned serious catching Joonmyun off guard.

 

“What?”

 

“You can’t leave me during or after my pregnancy, I won’t do this alone.”

 

Suho smiled “Well, I can’t promise that, but if another girl or guy stole my heart, they’ll call you mommy.” Yixing smiled and attacked Suho in a hug.

 

“Joonmyun,” Lay whispered “I want a child that belongs to only us.”

 

Suho kissed Lay’s exposed shoulder “Of course baby.”

 

Lay pulled away and looked into Suho’s eyes and the two leaned forward meeting each other halfway in a warm yet soft kiss, their lips moved against each other so perfectly, Suho softly bit Lay’s bottom lip earning a soft gasp from him, Suho took that chance to invade his lover’s mouth claiming what was his in a now heated and wanting kiss that he dominated quickly.

 

Lay adjusted himself so he was straddling Suho’s lap, their crotches rubbing together through their clothes. Suho slid his hands under Lay’s t-shirt and up his back, he felt Lay’s back become covered in goose bumps. Lay reached down at the hem of Suho’s shirt and slid his hands under his shirt feeling his toned abdomen and chest, as he did so, Suho started moving his kisses to Lay’s neck, open mouthed and wet kisses as he left marks behind but only where they could be hidden. Lay loved the feeling of Suho kissing him, his body, he was panting, the feeling of Suho just touching him was the best feeling ever.

 

Suho then picked up Lay who wrapped his legs around his waist as Suho carried him up to their bed where he gently set him down hovering over him, Suho looked into his eyes “Are you sure you’re ready, I don’t want to push it or force you.” He said holding the side of Yixing’s face.

 

Lay smiled softly and nodded “I’m sure.” Suho gave a soft smile before reconnecting their lips in a heated kiss.

 

Suho grabbed the hem of Lay’s shirt and took the piece of clothing before placing kisses on his chest, he took one of Lay’s perky s into his mouth while he played with the other between his index finger and thumb.

 

“Mmm Joonie…” Lay moaned softly.

 

Suho continued to place soft kisses down his chest to his navel, he slid his fingers under the waistband of Lay’s jeans and boxers and slowly slid them down his slender legs tossing them aside. Suho then stared at Lay in his glory “You’re beautiful.” He whispered as he kissed Lay softly.

 

“You’re too clothed.” Lay whispered back earning a smirk from Suho.

 

Lay rid Suho of his shirt as well as his jeans and boxers in seconds and had Suho on his back on their bed with himself between Suho’s legs. Lay wrapped his slender fingers around Suho’s before taking the whole length into his mouth.

 

“Oh !” Suho groaned as Lay started to and hum softly.

 

Suho wasn’t sure just what the hell Lay had done in his past life to earn the ability to him off in mere minutes, but holy he was amazing at it. “Baby I’m so close.” He breathed earning a long hum from Lay that drove him over the edge and he released hard into Lay’s mouth, Lay swallowing every drop.

 

“Jesus..” Suho breathed before pulling Lay on top of him and kissing him hard tasting himself on his lover’s lips.

 

Lay reached over to Suho’s nightstand and pulled out a bottle of oil and before he could open it, Suho had snatched it from him and drizzled it on his fingers and connected their lips again while reaching behind him.

 

Lay gasped a little in their kiss when he felt Suho’s finger enter him and start to slowly in and out of him “Mmmm.” He moaned into their kiss. Suho then entered another finger and then a third, scissoring them and ing into him.

 

“Ahhh, n-no more teasing, I-I need you now…” Lay said breaking their kiss looking at Suho.

 

Suho responded by switching their position so Lay was on his back and Suho between his legs, Suho drizzled some more oil into his hand before coating his hardening member thoroughly and positioning himself at Lay’s entrance.

 

“Are you ready?” he asked softly, Lay nodded biting his lip.

 

Suho gently pushed the head in and Lay winced a little, but nodded telling him to keep going until he was all the way in, once he was completely inside Lay, Suho paused to let Lay adjust before he started ing slowly into him.

 

“Ahh.. mmmm Joonie.” Lay moaned softly once Suho started to pick up his pace.

 

Within seconds he was pounding mercilessly into Lay, most likely leaving bruises on his “Ahhh! Ah… Ah… Fast-“ Lay gasped when he felt Suho his spot dead on and a very ty like moan escaped his lips and Suho smirked knowing he had found Lay’s sweet spot.

 

Suho felt the familiar knot in his stomach as he pounded into Lay, his release was coming fast and under normal circumstances, he would have pulled out then and there, but not this time. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around Lay who did the same and gripped his shoulders.

 

“Ah! Ah! I’m so close!” and a single later, Lay came hard, coating his stomach as well as Suho’s in his . Suho was breathing heavily and grunted as he came long and hard inside Lay.

 

He collapsed on Lay, the two still wrapped in each other’s arms, both panting trying to catch their breath.

 

 

 

“I understand, I’ll be ready within the next two weeks.” He spoke into his phone as he sat on his couch.

 

“Actually, plans have changed, we’re going to need you there by the end of next weekend.”

 

“What?! But you said I had a month!”

 

“Mr. Oh, I understand that this is sudden, but this is what Mr. Liu has decided.”

 

Sehun groaned and closed his eyes for a moment “Alright fine, whatever, I’ll be ready by then.” He said before he hung up and chucked his phone across the room, shattering it to pieces.

 

“What the actual !” he shouted at no one in particular before he crouched down on the floor “And even at the worse ing possible time too.”

 

Suddenly his doorbell rang, Sehun turned and glared at the door before he got up and trudged towards the door.

 

Pulling it open he stared down at the persons feet “I’m in a real ing bad mood, you best damn have a good reason for bothering me.”

 

“Oh, I’m uh sorry then, I’ll leave you be then.” Sehun’s head shot up and he looked to see a rather scared Luhan standing at his door with a frown.

 

“Luhan?! What are you doing here?”

 

“I was going to invite you to a movie with me, since Kyungsoo suddenly got called in, but if this isn’t a good time, I totally understand.” He said forcing a smile.

 

Sehun took a deep breath “Okay, I’m really sorry about that actually, would you like to come in for a minute?” he asked.

 

Luhan smiled softl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter