This Can't Be Happening!

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please read bottom announcment too~!!!!!!!!!!! It involves future chapters in the story!

 

“Baek?” Luhan appeared in the mirror behind Baekhyun. “Is everything okay?”

Baekhyun put his shirt back down and faced forward in the mirror taking another look at himself, his sides stuck out a little and because of his tight t-shirt the chub on his belly was noticeable. He didn’t know what to think of this, he hadn’t hardly eaten so it couldn’t have been that, maybe he was just bloated or something? Maybe it was water weight from all the water he’s been drinking these past couple days.

“Yeah, everything’s fine Lu.” Baekhyun turned and smiled at his best friend.

“Okay well, if something’s wrong, don’t hide it from me please.” Luhan gave Baekhyun a small smile.

“Always.”

 

Three hours later both boys had everything unpacked and put away and were currently passed out on their respective beds, tired from the packing and unpacking, the excitement of having their own place and just life in general.

Luhan was the first to wake up, he walked lazily out into their empty living room, he knew Baekhyun was in his room so he decided to go check on him just in case. It was and understatement to say Luhan was worried about Baekhyun, he was sick with worry for Baekhyun. A month ago Baekhyun was his usual state, he didn’t do much of anything in his free time, he wasn’t rebellious, he obeyed his parents always, he worked out like no tomorrow, he didn’t eat junk food, he was your usual health nut. So when Luhan noticed Baekhyun had a bit of a stomach on him, he was rather confused, yes he knew Baekhyun wasn’t feeling good, but in the past, that never stopped him from staying in top shape so why didn’t he this time around?

Slowly and silently opening Baekhyun’s door Luhan saw Baekhyun laying on his back with his hand on his stomach. Baekhyun was mumbling softly in his sleep, Luhan slowly walked closer to hear what he was saying.

“Chan-“ he breathed “Yeol… Chan- Chanyeol…” Luhan raised an eyebrow in confusion at Baekhyun’s words.

‘Who the hell is Chanyeol?’ Luhan asked himself.

As he stood next to Baekhyun’s bed, he thought long and hard of all the people he knew and were acquainted with. No matter how hard he thought, there was just no Chanyeol that came to mind. Could Chanyeol be someone that Baekhyun had met during the time they weren’t around each other?

‘I’ll just keep a close eye on him and see what happens..’ Luhan concluded before he left Baekhyun’s room.

 

Luhan noticed that as the days passed and turned into weeks, Baekhyun wasn’t the same person he knew and grew up with. His moods were all over the place, he had the craziest cravings, he went to bed at anytime of the day and woke up whenever he felt like being awake.

“LuLu, do we have any cookies?” Baekhyun asked walking into the kitchen.

Luhan looked up from his bowl of cereal at Baekhyun totally confused before he awkwardly pointed at the cabinet about the stove. Luhan watched Baekhyun, his walk was no longer a model stride, it looked like he kind of waddled a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter