Do You Want To?

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!” MiRae shouted running out of her room.

 

“What is it princess?” Baekhyun asked coming out of the kitchen.

 

MiRae ran up to Baekhyun and attacked his leg “Mommy! Time for school! Time for school!” she said pulling on his jeans.

 

Baekhyun checked his watch and chuckled “Not yet baby, you still need to eat breakfast.” He said picking her up.

 

“What do you want for breakfast?” Baekhyun asked. MiRae put her finger to her chin and thought for a second “Waffles mommy waffles!” she squealed.

 

Baekhyun nodded with a laugh “Okay baby, go sit down on the couch, aunty LuLu put on Poporo for you before he went to work.”  MiRae nodded and Baekhyun put her down and she ran out to the living room and sat on the couch while Baekhyun made breakfast.

 

A hop, skip, and jump later, there was a waffle on the kitchen table with a strawberry and whip cream and MiRae was already sitting in her chair eating it while Baekhyun ate his usual two pieces of toast and a cup of coffee.

 

Twenty minutes later the two of them were on their way out of the apartment building and heading towards MiRae’s daycare. MiRae walked next to Baekhyun with her hand in his down the street, it was Thursday and that meant MiRae would be picked up by her aunty Lay and Uncle Suho from daycare since Baekhyun and Luhan both had to work that night.

 

MiRae liked being with her aunty Lay and uncle Suho, aunty Lay always played with her while uncle Suho would always cook yummy food for her and occasionally both aunty Lay and uncle Suho would make cookies or a cake with her. Aunty Kyungie was also really nice to her, he always got her coloring books and fairy tales, he would take her once a week to the bookstore and she could pick out a new book that she wanted and then every Saturday night, aunty Lay and Kyungie with uncle Suho would come over to her, Baekhyun, and Luhan’s apartment and they would have a movie night. Last Saturday they watched How to Train Your Dragon and this coming Saturday Baekhyun promised they could watch the second one.

 

They reached her daycare and Baekhyun kneeled down and gave MiRae a kiss “Be good today, aunty Lay and uncle Suho will pick you up in a couple of hours, have fun baby, I’ll see you when I get home tonight. I love you very much.” He smiled.

 

MiRae nodded “Okay mommy, I will, I love you too mommy.” She said giving him a kiss too.

 

Baekhyun smiled and ruffled her hair “Alright princess, go have fun.” He smiled and she nodded again before running off towards her classroom.


Baekhyun and Suho sat in their advanced anatomy and biology class listening to the lecture, class was thankfully half over and they were really only taking notes. This was their final anatomy class as they were now seniors in college and just finishing up their classes for graduation in a month.

Baekhyun was lost in thought, completely ignoring the lecture and Suho passed him a note that he almost didn’t notice.

 

Hey, I need a favor from you.

 

Baekhyun glanced at Suho for a second before writing his reply Sure, what do you need?

 

I have something special I want to do for Lay on Saturday and I need to borrow MiRae for the afternoon.

 

Okay, I have the morning shift, she’ll be with Luhan.

 

Okay, thanks.

 

Class continued and Baekhyun couldn’t help but wonder what Suho was going to do for Lay, was he going to propose? They’d been together for almost three and a half years now so it was a possibility.

 

Baekhyun basically zoned out the rest of the lecture, he was a little tired from work the night before and his homework that he’d stayed up a little too late to do. Class thankfully ended quickly and Baekhyun bid Suho goodbye as he was leaving to meet up with Lay and Baekhyun was heading to work.

 

Lay and Suho walked hand in hand to MiRae's daycare where they were going to pick her up and take her out for lunch and then to the park for the while. "Ah, we graduate in a month, I'm excited." Lay laughed as he walked closely to Suho.

 

Suho smiled and kissed his temple "It'll be a good thing, we'll officially be off on our own then."

 

Lay nodded in agreement "You're right, Baekhyun finished his internship at the hospital a couple weeks ago and he'll be working there with Kyungsoo by the end of summer."

 

"And you'll be working as a kindergarten teacher and I'll be the boring office man." Suho frowned making Lay laugh.

 

"There's nothing boring about you baby," he stopped and kissed Suho square on the lips "And there's nothing boring about being a lawyer." he smiled kissing Suho again.

 

"If you say so baby." Suho then took his turn and kissed Lay.

 

They smiled at each other before continuing their walk to pick up their niece from daycare.

 

"Aunty Lay! Uncle Joonie!" MiRae screamed when she saw tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter