Just the Thought of It Makes Me Smile

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello loveys! So I'm back with another chapter! : ) I did a lot of debating with this chapter, you guys really want to see Chanyeol, I know, so do i, I promise, but not quite yet~! Hehe so here's the next chapter with a little mommy baby time : ) and I apologize in advance for Grammer and spelling mistakes, I'm currently writing this chapter on my phone since I left my laptop back home.

 

 

Baekhyun stared at Luhan almost scared, Luhan on the other couldn't quite figure out what he had said until suddenly the almost burnt out light bulb in his pretty little head flashed on.

"Oh!" He almost yelled and threw his hands in the air flailing them around "No, no, no, no! That's not at all what I mean!"

Baekhyun let out a huge sigh of relief and then pointed at Luhan "You, child. Will be the death of me."

Luhan frowned "Hey, I'm not that bad." 

Baekhyun broke into a small smile "You're right, but that still scared me Lu, my baby still has yet to enter this world, I don't think we need two little ones running around just yet."

Luhan laughed "Not yet." 

"I'm going to go lay down for a little while." Baekhyun said as he got up from the couch.

"Okay, I have to start getting ready for work here soon anyway." Luhan said as he also stood and headed towards his room.

Baekhyun walked into his room, softly shutting the door behind him. He mozied over to his bed where he laid down, he pulled out his phone and started to play some soft music.

"Hey princess," he smiled as he laid his hand on his stomach "How's my pretty girl doing?" He felt a small kick in response.

"Are you ready to come out and see the world soon?" He asked and a second later he felt a pretty large kick.

Baekhyun laughed "Now, now, let's not hurt mommy please." 

As he laid against the headboard of his bed with his hand on his stomach, Baekhyun watched as his baby moved around inside him. 

"Just one more month baby girl, just one more month." Baekhyun thought about what it would be like having a little girl running around his and Luhan's apartment, just the thought of it made him smile. The thought of having a little girl of his own made him happy beyond belief. Chanyeol suddenly floated into his mind. The beautiful giant was smiling at him, that dorky, cheeky smile. Baekhyun suddenly felt a hot tear roll down his cheek.

"I hope you're okay with just having mommy and aunty LuLu raise you." He felt another kick in response.

He smiled again and started softly humming, lulling his little girl to sleep. "Let's take a little nap, shall we, MiRae?" He asked. 

Baekhyun laid down on his back and closed his eyes, almost immediately falling asleep.

 

"Baekhyun!" Baekhyun sat up in his bed, he looked around. Looking on the side of the bed next to him, sat his Chanyeol. 

"Chanyeol...?" The giant nodded with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry for leaving you that morning, I promise you it wasn't intentional,  I wanted to stay with you." He said, a tear staying down his cheek.

Baekhyun caressed the side of Chanyeol’s face, wiping the tear away with his thumb. Chanyeol placed his on top of Baekhyun’s, leaning into the warm touch of his lover.

"I missed you so much." He whispered and Baekhyun nodded, tears forming in his eyes.

Chanyeol leaned forward, pressing his forehead to Baekhyun's, taking in Baekhyun's sweet scent. He closed his eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Their lips connected and it felt like a dam broke inside them. Chanyeol moved his lips agains

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter