Yixing...and Suho...???

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘This is really happening, isn’t it?’ Baekhyun asked himself as he laid against the headboard of his bed.

Baekhyun laughed a little “First time having and I get pregnant.” He said as he lifted his baggy sweatshirt, placing his palm on his round belly.

His skin was warm and he almost felt little butterflies in his stomach making him smile “Maybe this won’t be so bad.” He whispered softly to himself as he slowly rubbed his belly.

 

“Baek.” Luhan sat across from Baekhyun at the table as they ate dinner.

“Hm?” Baekhyun answered with his mouth full of beef and rice.

“Whose the father?” Luhan’s expression was dead serious “No, when did this even happen? You’ve never even dated before, how could you possible have if you aren’t even dating someone, unless there’s something you’re not telling me…?”

Baekhyun finished chewing and swallowing his food before taking a deep breath. He couldn’t and shouldn’t hide it from Luhan.

“It happened the night of graduation.” He answered slowly “I went out that night just to get away from everything, I ended up going to a club and meeting a guy-“

“Chanyeol?” Baekhyun’s eyes widened.

“H-How?”

“You said his name in your sleep a while ago. Who is he?”

Interrogation time.

Baekhyun laughed sadly “I don’t know who he is actually. I just met him that night at the club, we got drunk, and next thing I knew I woke up in his apartment the next morning alone.”

“Baek, just what the hell were you thinking?!” Luhan almost shouted.

“I wasn’t thinking. I didn’t want to think. I’m sick and tired of only thinking about every little ing thing I do. Is it so wrong to do something I WANT to do without thinking about it first, who gives a about the consequences?!” Baekhyun was now on his feet, palms slammed against the table almost panting.

“But Baek.. Yo-You’re pregnant, that’s not only a bit of a consequence for not thinking before acting that night, it’s also a huge responsibility. Are you actually thinking of keeping it?” Luhan asked.

“I am. I want this child and I sure as hell am not giving her up.”

“Her? Baek, you don’t even know if a girl yet. How crazy are you? How the hell are we going to support another person? It’s miracle enough we get by the way we do.” Luhan was much more worried about Baekhyun than he ever would be angry with him.

“Lu, please.” Baekhyun said “This is really what I want. Can I still trust you to be there for me throughout this? I know it’s not going to be easy, but I’m prepared to go through it, this is my life and it’s about damn time I start living it the way I choose to.” There were small tears b Baekhyun’s eyes.

Luhan stood from his seat and walked over to Baekhyun, pulling him into a warm embrace “Of course you can still trust and count on me to be here for you, forever and always Baek.” He could feel Baekhyun’s body shaking a little in his embrace telling him the smaller had finally let out his held emotions and Luhan smiled at the fact that his best friend was now becoming the strong and independent individual he was meant to be, along with Luhan’s help of course.

 

School would be starting next week and Baekhyun was feeling just a little self-conscious, obviously. he contemplated whether or not he should wait until his child was born to start college or start this year despite being pregnant. Maybe he could take online college courses his first year and then attend actual college after his child was born and he was back on his feet?

Baekhyun decided to go with that plan since it made the most sense in his mind, he later told Luhan of his plan, although Luhan was a little sad at first, he knew it would the best for both Baekhyun and the baby. Luhan wasn't worried about being galone as he was worried about making sure Baekhyun was eating right and also studying so he could be a sophomore with him next year. During this time, Luhan knew better than anyone that his hands would be completely tied.

For Luhan, school started without a hitch, by the end of his first day he had made friends with another Chinese transfer student named Zhang, Yixing, although Yixing said his nickname his friends were only allowed to call him was Lay. Lay was a sweet guy with an adorable smile. Luhan told Baekhyun about Lay when he got home after classes, Baekhyun was relieved Luhan wasn't alone at school since he couldn't be there with him.

The next day at lunch, Luhan found out how much of an amazing dancer Lay was. When the two were making their way out of class for lunch, they found a nice grassy area off to the side of the school where no one currently was. Getting settled down in the grass, by habit, Luhan put some music on and almost automatically Lay got up and started dancing his heart out putting Luhan to absolute awe.

"You're an amazing dancer." Luhan smiled as Lay sat back down next to him on the grass.

Lay smiled shyly with a small blush "Thank you," He said "Sorry if that caught you off guard, I love dancing and as soon as I hear music I can't help myself."

Luhan laughed shaking his head "It's totally okay, I thought it was awesome that you can come up with moves just like that." 

"Do you dance Luhan?" Lay asked.

"A little, I sing more than I dance." Luhan answered with a small laugh.

Just as Lay was about to ask Luhan another question about his hobbies his phone started ringing from his backpack. He grabbed his phone and stood up, silently telling Luhan he would be back in a minute and he walked a couple feet away.

Luhan continued to eat his lunch as he patiently waited for Lay to get off the phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter