The Key To My Heart

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Baek?” Baekhyun looked up from his plate of chicken “Can I ask you for some advice?” Suho seemed nervous.

 

“Go for it, what’s up?” Baekhyun asked with a smile.

 

Suho took a deep breath and rubbing the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact. “Su.Ho.” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow “Talk.”

 

“Okay, okay, so, I think I’m falling for Lay, like hardcore…” he spoke slowly. Baekhyun smiled.

 

“Go for it.” Suho looked up at him like he was insane “What?” Baekhyun asked confused.

 

“B-But what if he doesn’t like me back?!” Suho asked exasperated “That would be REALLY humiliating!!!” Baekhyun couldn’t help but laugh at his best friend.

 

“Okay first, calm down. Second, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that he likes you just as much as you like him. Third, dude, take a risk for once in your life. If he rejects you chances are he’s just shocked that you like him the way he likes you.”

 

Suho sighed and placed his head on the table “This is so hard.” He whined. Baekhyun reached over and rubbed his shoulder.

 

“It’s going to be okay man, just take it at your own pace.” Baekhyun said “But if you take too long I’m telling Lay your dirty little secret.” Baekhyun smirked when Suho shot up and looked at him with puppy eyes.

 

“Baek~~~~ Please don’t!!!!” he whined.

 

“Then man up god damnit!” and just as Suho was about to retort back, the apartment door opened and two cute Chinese boys walked in with smiles talking.

 

“Suho hyung.” Lay smiled as soon as he noticed Suho sitting at the kitchen table with Baekhyun.

 

Suho returned a nervous smile, Baekhyun then got up and patted his back giving him a thumbs up.

 

‘Can you make it anymore obvious?!’ Suho internally whined.

 

Lay sat down in front of Suho “What are you doing here? I thought you weren’t coming over today?” Lay asked, his brows furrowing in confusion.

 

“I- uh, well, I needed to talk to Baekhyun about something.” He answered after a few tries.

 

“Is everything okay?”

 

“Yeah, just something about one of our classes.” He smiled.

 

Lay huffed “You’re guys’ classes are really hard compared to mine and Luhan’s.” he sighed “I don’t know how you guys manage, that stuff looks really hard.”

 

Suho laughed “It’s not so bad when you get the hang of it.” He smiled a nice warm smile.

 

“How long are you staying until?” Lay asked crossing his arms on the table top leaning in a little.

 

“Um, probably another hour, I have some errands I need to run before I head home.” Suho said as he glanced at his watch.

 

“Really?” Lay asked “What kind of errands?”

 

Suho thought for a second “I need to go the grocery store, the book shop, I also have to stop by a jewelry shop to pick up a necklace,” he thought again “Oh,” he smiled glancing around noticing that Baekhyun had dragging Luhan out of the kitchen area “I also have to take a certain someone home tonight, it worries me when they go home alone.” Lay giggled and hid his face in his hands.

 

“Is this your way of asking me to accom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter