Is It Actually a Girl?

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys!!!!!! Goodness, it's been just over two weeks since I last updated I think >.< I'm sorry guys!!!! I'm trying my hardest but school is so not helping haha and just because I love you all and feel bad for not updating last week....

TRIPLE UPDATE!!!!!!! <3

 

Baekhyun was now five and half months pregnant, he was halfway though his second trimester. His morning sickness was finally gone and his body was getting used to having another little body to keep healthy. Today he had a doctors appointment for an ultrasound, he was going to find out the gender of his baby.

Even though he knew it was a girl, Luhan just felt the need to disagree. He was sitting in the lobby of the family clinic with Lay at his side. Luhan had gotten a new job and had to work and Lay jumped atthe chance to go with Baekhyun for his ultrasound. 

"Baekhyun?" A petite women dressed in purple scrubs came out with a smile.

Lay helped Baekhyun stand up and walked behind him with a protective hand placed on the small of his back just in case. Baekhyun laid down in the cool chair, the room was dim and Lay sat in the chair next to the bed where Baekhyun was.

"How are you feeling Baek?" Lay asked.

Baekhyun smiled "A little nervous honestly." He laughed a little.

Lay gave him a reassuring smile "You'll do just fine, Luhan and I have been taking amazing care of you."

Baekhyun laughed "That’s definitely true.”      

The boys sat waiting for a while when the same nurse who had told Baekhyun he was pregnant walked in with a smile “You’re back again!” she smiled giving Baekhyun a warm hug.

She sat down and started getting things ready for the ultrasound “How are you feeling nowadays? Everything going good for you boys, you’re so energetic every time you come in,” That’s when she actually noticed that Lay wasn’t Luhan “Oh my, I thought you were Luhan, I’m sorry.” She laughed making Lay smiled and little.

“It’s okay, I’m Lay, I go to school with Baekhyun and Luhan.” He introduced himself.

“Well then Lay, it’s nice to meet you.”

“You a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter