Thinking of You

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Goodnight mommy and daddy!” MiRae said as she kissed both of her parents goodnight and took Yeolie upstairs to her room to go to bed.

 

Chanyeol sat quietly on the couch with Baekhyun cuddled up next to him “Baekkie?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol “What are you thanking me for?” he asked.

 

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun’s forehead “For giving me a reason, for giving me a beautiful little girl, for allowing me another chance after I caused you so much pain, for allowing me to love you.”

 

Baekhyun placed his hand on the Chanyeol’s cheek with a small smile and then leaned up and placed a soft kiss on Chanyeol’s warm lips “Thank you for coming home.” He said simply.

 

The two stayed on the couch for a little while talking and laughing over small things, Baekhyun found out many things about Chanyeol that night as Chanyeol found out many things about Baekhyun.

 

“It’s late, let’s go to bed.” Baekhyun said as he stood up from the couch glancing back at Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol nodded and got up after Baekhyun and followed him upstairs “Guest room has some stuff on the floor and the bed so-“ Baekhyun started.

 

“I’m sleeping right next to you whether you want me to or not.” Chanyeol said wrapping his arm around Baekhyun’s waist walking next to him.

 

Baekhyun sighed with a smile as he lead the way to his room, closing the door behind him, Baekhyun walked over to his closet looking for some sweats or shorts of some sort for Chanyeol, after a minute, he found a larger pair of basketball shorts and walked out and tossed them at Chanyeol who was walking around the room looking at the pictures and knick knacks Baekhyun had in his room.

 

“I can’t believe it.” Chanyeol said holding the shorts at his side looking at the picture of Baekhyun and MiRae when Baekhyun graduated.

 

“You can’t believe what?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“You. Her. Me.” He said slowly.

 

Baekhyun walked up behind Chanyeol wrapping his arms around his waist and nuzzling his face in between Chanyeol’s shoulder blades. “Tomorrow while you’re at work, can I take her out?” Chanyeol asked.

 

Baekhyun smiled “Of course, she’d love that.” Chanyeol smiled before turning around and placing a soft kiss on Baekhyun’s forehead.

 

Baekhyun walked into his bathroom to wash his face and change into his pajamas while Chanyeol simply changed out in his room. Baekhyun came out a moment later wearing baggy sweat pants and a t-shirt while Chanyeol simply wore the shorts and no shirt. Baekhyun had seen everything Chanyeol had to offer in a very drunk state beforehand, but he didn’t remember each and every curve of his lean muscles or the warm sensation he felt when Chanyeol glided his large warm hands over his body very well, and that was not okay with him.

 

Baekhyun walked over to his bed and climbed in on his side of the bed, Chanyeol followed and occupied the other side of the bed “That’s the first time someone has ever laid down on that side of the bed.” Baekhyun said absentmindedly as he watched Chanyeol lay down.

 

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow “Seriously? Not even MiRae has?” he asked surprised.

 

Baekhyun shook his head “Nope, she always sleeps right next to me or dead center in the bed.” He laughed.

 

“Well sweet, this is now my side of the bed, so by default, no one else is allowed to sleep here except me, you, or MiRae.” He said wrapping his arm around Baekhyun pulling him close.

 

Baekhyun rested his head on Chanyeol’s bare chest and closed his eyes “I’ll be sure to enforce that rule.” He said and Chanyeol let out a chuckle.

 

“You better.” He said before also closing his eyes and falling asleep.

 

Baekhyun stayed awake for a little while, after laying down, Chanyeol quickly fell asleep, his breaths were slow and even, Baekhyun adjusted himself a little so he could see his boyfriend clearly despite the darkness of his room. Chanyeol looked the same as he did back then, he still wore his geeky yet genuine smile that Baekhyun loved, he started to notice little habits of Chanyeol’s when he would talk, when he would get really excited, or when he was trying to be smart. Everything, Baekhyun loved everything about Chanyeol genuinely and he wouldn’t change a hair on his head for anything. His giant was his giant and that’s all that mattered.

 

He eventually fell asleep cuddled up next to Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter