He's My Daddy!

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mooooooooooooooooooomy~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Baekhyun walked out of the kitchen with a bowl in his hands and wide eyes, what the hell was that? “What is it baby?”

 

MiRae pointed a furious finger at the TV screen, confused, Baekhyun walked closer to see footage of Chanyeol walking out of Park Industries with some girl at his side, he cocked a curious eyebrow.

 

‘And who might you be?’ he asked himself eyeing the female who just couldn’t seem to let go of Chanyeol.

 

“Who is that mommy?” MiRae frowned.

 

“I don’t know baby.”

 

“She keeps touching daddy and I don’t like it.” Baekhyun looked down at his daughter and cracked a small smile, such a daddy’s girl.

 

“Mommy, can I call daddy?” Baekhyun didn’t even respond, he just handed her his phone.

 

 

 

“Oppa~” Chanyeol looked up from a document in front of him to see a woman in her twenties dressed in a rather revealing dress and high heels that looked rather painful to him.

 

“Yes, Hyein?” he asked.

 

Hyein smiled and walked up to Chanyeol’s desk taking a seat on it “What are you doing after work oppa?” she asked.

 

“Going home.”

 

“Want to go out to dinner with me tonight?”

 

“I already have dinner plans.”

 

“But you live alone.”

 

“That doesn’t mean I don’t have dinner plans.” Chanyeol looked at her.

 

Hyein pouted “But oppa~~~~~ You promised we could go out to dinner sometime~”

 

Chanyeol stopped what he was doing “When did I promise you that?”

 

“On the phone a week ago!”

 

“I did?”

 

“Yes oppa!”

 

Chanyeol frowned, he really didn’t remember doing such a thing, and wasn’t the last time they talked on the phone like two months ago for a business reason? He wasn’t convinced. He was an oblivious idiot quiet often, but he was not right now.

 

“So oppa, can we please?” Hyein whined.

 

Chanyeol sighed “I told you I already have plans Kim Hyein.”

 

Hyein frowned “Doesn’t even go out to eat with his fiancée, so rude.”

 

Chanyeol groaned “You are not my fiancée for the millionth time!”

 

“Yes I am!”

 

“No, you’re not.”

 

Just as Hyerin was about to respond, Chanyeol’s phone started ringing. His face lit up hearing that ringtone.

 

“Hello?” Hyein leaned a little closer trying to hear the other voice, but Chanyeol stood up and walked away from her.

 

“Don’t worry, princess, it’s nothing you need to worry about, I’ve got it all under control.” Chanyeol smiled.

 

He then laughed after probably hearing the other person’s reply “Of course, of course princess.”

 

“Wait, why are you doing that? You were just here yesterday afternoon and I just saw you this morning too~”

 

‘Who is he talking to?!’ Hyein shouted mentally getting really pissed.

 

“Well of course I want to see you too, but are you guys busy this afternoon? I thought you had something to do.”

 

“Oh, it was cancelled? Why? I thought we were going out to see everyone.” Chanyeol then frowned.

 

“Well that , I hope he feels better.” He said.

 

“Okay, well I’ll let you get back to what you were doing and I’ll see you tonight for a little while?”

 

Chanyeol smiled again “Okay.” He said before hanging up.

 

“Oppa! Who was that?!”

 

“Someone.”

 

“Obviously! Who was it?!”

 

“Yelling at me isn’t making me want to tell you anymore than I already don’t want to.” Chanyeol said looking at her as he walked back over to his desk. “And will you please get off my desk? I just cleaned it this morning.”

 

“Why? I make it looked better.” Hyein smirked.

 

Chanyeol sighed and dropped his head rolling his eyes, this is why he didn’t like being around this girl for long periods of time, she was too much stress to handle.

 

Suddenly his phone rang again, Chanyeol reached back into his pocket “Hello?”

 

“He what?”

 

“Oh, oh, oh, wait, how did that idiot manage to do that?” he frowned.

 

Chanyeol listened f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter