The Magic Word

Four Years Later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I give up xD I was going to make you all wait until tomorrow night for this chapter, but I can't do it haha so consider this a double update then lol (read chapter 15 first^^) But I just got some pretty amazing comments from you guys and I'm feeling pretty on top of the world right about now so yeah haha please enjoy this chapter^^

 

It was Sunday, that meant it was graduation day for Baekhyun, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Suho, and Lay. It marked the day that they no longer needed to attend classes and start attending a job instead.

 

“Baby, how does mommy look? Is this tie okay?” Baekhyun asked with a smile as he stood in his room getting ready for graduation.

 

MiRae put both thumbs up “Mommy looks great!” she said happily.

 

“Thank you baby.” Baekhyun kissed her forehead.

 

The two finished getting ready, Baekhyun was in a suit and MiRae was in her favorite purple dress with a flower in her hair. They walked out into the living room to see Suho, Luhan, Lay, and Kyungsoo already there also dressed in suits and they had their graduation gowns and caps with them.

 

“You ready to graduate Baek?” Kyungsoo asked with a smile.

 

“As I’ll ever be.” He laughed.

 

MiRae then took this chance to give all of her aunts and uncle a hug and a kiss. Today was going to be a good day, and not just because they were graduating and only MiRae and Suho knew the real reason why.

 

Baekhyun’s parents had MiRae with them as they sat in the bleachers along with Suho’s, Kyungsoo’s, Lay’s, and Luhan’s while the boys were sitting in their chairs listening to speeches of the professors. It was getting closer and closer, names were being called and diplomas were being accepted.

 

“Byun, Baekhyun.” Baekhyun walked up on stage, took his diploma and shook the professor’s hand with a smile.

 

“You’ve done great so far, I can’t wait to see what you’ll do in the future.” He smiled.

 

“Thank you sir.” Baekhyun smiled.

 

“Do, Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo walked up on stage like Baekhyun, took his diploma, and shook the professor’s hand with a smile before walking off stage.

 

“Kim, Joonmyun.” Suho smiled as he did the same as his friends.

 

“Xi, Luhan.” Luhan was all giddy as he walked up and accepted his diploma, it was such a good feeling to graduate college.

 

“Zhang, Yixing.” Lay smiled brightly as he accepted his diploma.

 

The professor cleared his throat after all names were called “And now, it’s time for you all to enter the world as adults with jobs as terrible as that may sound, “ the crowd laughed “However, it’s in good time to know that all the years you spent in school paid off, I know that some of you already have families of your own and are ready to enter the world of work, as your professor’s, we wish you all the best of luck!” everyone cheered and caps were thrown into the air.

 

“Mommy!” MiRae came running up to Baekhyun and the others after the crowd dispersed a little, Baekhyun turned with a smile and picked her up in a big hug.

 

“Congratulations boys, you all did an amazing job, we’re so proud of you.” Mrs. Zhang smiled happily.

 

A younger girl who looked to be in high school came up and hugged Lay “Good job ge, you deserve the best!” she smiled happily hugging him.

 

“Thank you mei mei.” He smiled hugging her back.

 

“Oh my boy, you did so good.” Baekhyun’s mom came up and hugged him tightly followed by his father.

 

All the parents hugged their sons happily and even little MiRae got hugs from everyone making her smile like nothing else mattered. Baekhyun and MiRae took a picture together that he would surely frame later along with the many other pictures they’ve taken together over the years. Then there was a picture with all the boys and then another with each son and their parents and then one with MiRae taking a picture with the boys and of course all of them got their own picture with MiRae and then lastly, another student took a picture of all of them smiling together.

 

It's time now time for their graduation party, it wasn’t anything fancy and it was really only them and a coup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter