Family Drama

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

    Who the hell does she think she is God? What woman in her right mind would speak to me like that?

"Jongin" Sulli pouted clinging on to my arm as we walked down the hall way together away from that godforsaken practice room.

"Hmm" I hummed as she stopped walking pulling me back as well.

"You were checking out Kat unnie weren't you?" she continued pouting as I stifled back a laugh. Check out that girl haha not in my right mind I wouldn't. Even if that girl were the last girl on earth I wouldn't. She lacks work ethic, good looks and is in horrible need of an attitude adjustment.

"Why would I check her out?" I scoffed as her face perked up. Kat. So that's that girls name.

"Good I don't think unnie likes you anyways?" she beamed as I chuckled lightly. Oh Kat the feeling is completely mutual.

~*~

"She was so hot and did you see her dance I mean come on she could keep up with Kai now that says something. Like seriously who knew there was such a person" Tao chuckled as I entered our dorm throwing my bag on the entryway floor "I have to make her mine"

"She was a beat off" I growled as he looked up and rolled his eyes. Okay so no she was right on beat but they're pissing me off praising that girl.

"Stop lying" Lay laughed sa he saunterd into the living room drying his freshly washed hair with  a towel "Oh and Tao I have dibs"

"Says who hyung?" Tao stood up challenging the other male. Were they really going to fight over that peasant? I rolled my eyes as I began to walk towards the kitchen.

"Says me the guy who has a date with her after practice and has happened to know her since we were children" Lay scoffed. Tao's eyes widened in suprise as I walked back in the living room with a water bottle.

"So you've known the she devil for awhile then" I chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

"You know she isn't as bad as you think" he sighed putting his hand on his hips as he shot me an anooyed look.

"Hyung I honestly don't care about her so have fun go on you little dating spree with her but it still wont change my opinion of her" I sighed as I cracked open my water bottle.

"You're an idiot" Kyungsoo chuckled as he ripped the water bottle from my hand as I began to take a sip.

"Yahhh" I whined as he shot me a glare.

"You should respect people you are dear to your elders"

"I don't respect people who don't respect me" I scoffed as I snatched my water bottle and headed back to my room. Tomorrows gonna be a long day. I sighed as I flopped down onto my bed as my phone s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter