Apologies

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kat POV

I'm almost positive Lay is mad at me at the moment considering ever since that incident this morning he has ignored both Kai and I. Well I don't exactly know if he's ignoring me or avoiding me considering I haven't even tried to speak to him at all but with Kai he just remains silent and looks away and believe me the Yixing I know wouldn't act like that normally. 

"Hey what's wrong?" Chaerin sighed as she sat beside me near the practice room window while everyone but Yixing and Kai were talking.

"Bad morning" I sighed as she nodded. yeah no not just bad morning I need to fix this.

"I heard from their manager that Yixing and Kai have been in a bad mood since this morning as well" she gestured over to the two boys. Kai sitting on the floor his knees brought up to his chest as his back leaned against the mirror as Lay leaned on the wall across from him staring at the ceiling.

"Ah really" I mumbled as I glanced over at Kai who looked up just then making direct eye contact with me. I abruptly switched my gaze back to Chaerin as she nodded gently a hint of dissaproval written on her face."I think we're about to start back up" I smiled gently as we walked back over to the group of boys.

"One last practice of wolf and then you all can head out since its about seven already" their manager smiled as I looked out the window the sun about half way set.

"All of the extras can pack up since this is an only exo performance then?" I asked their manager as he smiled and nodded.

"All the extras are done" I mumbled a quiet thank you before walking to the other side of the room to gather my things and wait till exo was done to talk to Lay. Apoligizing is the thing I should do right? I mean I lost my temper badly and didn't stop when he told me to so I should apoligize. It seems like the right thing to do at least.

"Are you sure everything is okay?" Chaerin sighed as she changed her shoes beside me before shoving them in her bag and pulling out a pari of flats.

"Yeah" I smiled as she rolled her eyes.

"Someday I will get you to open up you know" she chuckled before standing up "Make sure to rest alot when you get home tomorrow we're having an exo break and working with SNSD"

"I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled as  she walked to the door exo's music cutting out just then causing them all to relax and begin tocollect their belongings as well.

"SNSD tomorrow don't forget" Jason smiled as he ran past me to catch up with Chaerin. I looked to my side to see Lay standing beside me already packed up and ready to go. Which honestly was a little bit frightening.

"Ready?" he smiled slightly as I nodded a bit dumfounded considering his attitude during the entire practice. How someone could go from moping around and sulking to cheerful Mr.Dimple guy was beyond me.

"Y-Yeah"I stumbled over my words as he chuckled a bit and took my hand leading me out of the room and for some reason I felt as if we were being watched.

"So you're not mad at me?" I raised an eye brow as he laughed before taking a sip of his orange juice.

"Why would I be mad at you?" he laughed as I just stared at him.

"Well you know my temper this morning and you were trying to get me to stop and well I'm just sorry" I rambled as he set down his glass.

"No you had every right to be mad" he sighed as I sipped my water "He has a bad temper as well so I was sort of expecting you two to snap. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter