Safe Trip Home

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kat POV

     As suprising as it sounds I actually got decent sleep last night. Maybe  it was from slightly opening up to Kai and resolving whatever conflict it was we had between us or the fact that we were having a break from exo but I just felt so awake and revived. Call it what you will but maybe Kai wasn't as bad as I thought he was originally but hey at least he bumped up a few steps from the rookie who acts like a little .

"So I heard there's something going on with you and Kai" Hyoyeon plopped down beside me curiosity twinkling in her eyes. 

"What do you mean?" I chuckled lightly before cracking open an ice cold bottle of water watching all of the other girls in their various groups some talking, some practicing.

"Oh don't play dumb" she laughed  as I just continued giving her a blank stare truly not knowing  what she meant. Nothings going on with Kai and I in any shape or form "You seriously don't know that the word around here is you shot him dow in his place and now you two are supposively bound to have some noona rookie romance. Sulli is absolutely distraught over it."

"Oh please with him no. Yeah we apoligized for having our moments of burning hatred towards eachother and have a mutual understanding but thats it." I explained as she nodded along and agreed.

"Well you know how rumors spread here like a bunch of bee's always gotta be buzzing about something" she smiled looking around the room as well "But there is something else I heard as well"

"and what is that?" I rolled my eye letting out a small chuckled as he leaned closer to me her hands on her knees like a gossiping preteen girl. You see Hyoyeon and I are friends she was the one who convinced me to try out for SM and is the only one in the company who knows about the accident . Lay was the one who convinced me to still come but Hyoyeon was the one who helped me discover this dream of mine. Of course sh eknows nothing of what I do after work hours or any of my bad habits but I guess it's for the good. I wont be driven mad by the constant nagging and feeling as if I am a burden to her causing her to worry when she needs to focus mostly on her work.

"You and Lay?" her smile softened a bit as if I knew exactly what was running through her head. She was always in love with Lay. "Please tell me that one isn't true that you and him aren't forming a relationship"

"No were not we went out to dinner once just to catch up and he texts me from time to time to check up on me but othe than that nothing. Besides he probably has no feelings like that of any kind towards me." I explained causing her to let out a sigh of relief.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter