Fault

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"Where the is Kai?" I heard Lay yell from the living room followed by the front door slamming as I laid on my bed deleting texts from my sister.

"Lay calm down" Suho yelled as my door burst open and he cam storming towards me.

"What the did you do to her?"  he screamed grabbing my collar almsot pinning me to my head board as tears were forming in his eyes.

"Hyung what are you talking about?" I looked at him in shock. Never has he ever acted like this.

"Kat. What did you do to her?" he growled as I thought back to earlier. I didn't do anything to her.

"Nothing hyung" I said calmly as he raised his fist to punch me but was stopped by Chanyeol.

"Obviously you did or else she wouldn't be in the emergency room right now" he broke down in tears before me collapsing on the floor. Kat is in the emergency room?

"Hyung I swear I did nothing to her. After we left you and Jiwon we got into a small argument that's all." I took a deep breath as he hit the side of my bed.

"What did you guys fight about?" Suho sighed as he crouched down beside Lay.

"I was angry and told her she didn't know what true sadness was. It wasn't anything serious." I panicked wondering what possibly could've happened to Kat. 

"Do you have any idea how much suffering she's been through?" Lay snapped as he stood up abruptly his cheeks still damp "She watched my brother die in her arms by herself. She witnessed my baby brother get shot in cold blood while waving goodbye to her. How could you say to her that she does not know what true sadness is? Did you know that she went to the practice rooms every night practicing until she could barely move or nearly throw up all because she witnessed something that couldn't be reversed? Until you watch the love of your life die in your arms I don't ever think you will know what true sadness is." 

"Lay....." Chanyeol mumbled as he reached to put a hand on the others shoulder.

"Don't touch me" he growled swatting the tallers hand away and storming out of my room leaving ten pairs of eyes on me. I felt a pang of guiltyness strike my heart in that very moment as all the peices of the puzzle came together. How Lay exactly knew her, why he told me to not under estimate her, and most of all why I causght her in the practice room bawling her eyes out and practicing as if she were in some sort of trance. It all made sense now and I had definitley gone to far.

"Kai.." Kyungsoo sighed as he sat down besid eme trying to comfort me whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter