Going Crazy

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kat

"Time for dinner!" Kai's grandma yelled up the stairs as I dreaded going downstairs.

Why? Because downstairs is Kai and after my little act I got caught up in earlier I couldn't face him. It was just too embarrassing. Hesitantly I got up from my safe seat on my bed and walked to the door trying to shake off all the weird feelings I was having before going to dinner. Of course I knew they would all come back when I took my seat at the table across from Kai as always.

I took a big deep breath before opening my door and exiting my room only to be met with a broad chest. My mind froze as I glanced up at the figure. I mentally screamed. Why now of all times?!

"U-Uhm..." he cleared his throat as I took a step back. Wanting to slap myself as I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. I couldn't seriously be blushing at a time like this "Halmeoni was wondering what was taking you so log so she sent me to come get you." he stated matter of factly as I simply nodded and scurried past him. Why was I acting like a teenage girl in front of her crush? Worst of all why is my heart racing?

"Sorry for the wait Halmeoni" I apologized as I took my seat at the table Kai following not too far behind.

"Ani, you're quite alright sweet heart!" she beamed as she grabbed my plate and began putting all kinds of dishes on it. I sank in my seat as Kai sat down, wallowing in my own self-pity.

Why was this happening now?

Why did I care?

What.The.Hell?

"Sweetie are you alright?" halmeoni's sweet voice broke me out of my thoughts as I flushed a deep red. She and Kai’s gaze set firmly on me.

"A-Ah yeah I'm fine!" I reassured as she hesitantly nodded.

"You scared me you spaced of and were glaring at the wall." she chuckled before grabbing my plate from her mumbling yet another apology before digging in pretending not to notice the worried look Kai was shooting me.

“Kat” Kai blurted out before I could shove anymore food into my already full mouth, slowly I looked up to him nearly choking on my soup as he shook his head “Slow down you’ll get sick”

I swallowed and tried to calm myself down. Why was I getting all worked up in the first place? I’m starting to ask myself too many questions. I stared mindlessly at my plate caught up in my thoughts once again and feeling the slightest bit upset with myself. After taking a few more bites of my food I excused myself and went to put my plate in the kitchen.

Was I disappointed?

Was I disappointed I didn’t kiss Kai?

“I’m going crazy” I shook my head as I set my plate down in the sink. I held on to the counter as I blanked out again. One things for sure though I’m going crazy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter