Bad Day

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay POV

             Leaving the dorm early is not something I usually do but hey I was in a good mood today unlike Kai who came home rather pissed off more than he was after practice. He still hasn't really cooled off and still hasn't told anyone what happened but really he went to see his sister so who can blame him. I mean usually he just comes home a little agitated but this was like talk to me and I''ll murder you and everything you love angry. I sighed as I pushed open the practice room door only to see Kat practicing todays routine her execution of it flawless everything on beat.

"ehem" I cleared my throat as she snapped out of focus and turned to face me.

"Hey" she chuckled as she walked over and grabbed a towel.

"Who knew our little Kat would actually be here early" I smirked as she rolled her eyes.

"Okay im not always late" 

"Yes you are unnie" Krystal popped her head into the room as she rolled her eyes.

"See" I  chuckled as Krystal waved and left.

"She's no help " She mumbled as I laughed. Kat really hasn't changed much since the incident. That i'm thankful for.

"So why are you here so early?"I leaned over to the mirror and began playing with my hair it really wasn't cooperating this morning.

"So your friend doesn't murder me" she laughed as I paused and looked over to her.

"He's in a really bad mood today...." I sighed as she chuckled.

"He wasn't yesterday?"

Kat POV

"No, this in't a joke Kat. Yesterday that was just Kai being Kai but don't provoke him today" his expression serious yet still laid back as he always is.

"Fine, I'll refrain" I sighed as a small smile crept onto his lips.

"Good Kat" he patted my head as I scowled. He always does this to me.

"Ahhh stop it" I swatted his hand away as he kept coming closer messing with my hair

"I used to all the time why not now"

"I was too nice back then" I groaned as I ran into the wall "Great i'm trapped now"

"You can't get away now" he laughed as he began to tickle my sides.

"S-stop!" I blurted out in between laughs.

"What I can't hear you?" he joked as  I snorted and covered my mouth with my hand "Did you just snort?" he laughed as the door of the practice room swung open so fast it crashed into the wall making a loud bang.

"What the hell are you two doing?" the tan boy scowled as he sauntered into the room.

"Nothing " Lay chuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter