Fighting This Feeling

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay POV

"So how exactly have you been?" I sighed as she smiled slightly looking down at her plate.

"Good you know..." she sighed and let out a bitter laugh avoiding my eyes.

"Kat, don't lie to me" I set down my fork as she looked up at me with a smile a bit brighter than the one moments ago.

"I'm serious things have been good" she chuckled as I let out a sigh. Kat you can't lie to me.

"I'm just asking because we haven't seen each other since then you know" I looked away as she took a sip of her water.

"Honestly Lay it was the best decision of my life to still come here" I looked over to see her still smiling pretending to be happy but the look in her eyes gave it away "You helped me make that decision"

"He would've wanted you to go after your dream" I sighed as her smile faltered.

"How have you been then?" she looked away as I took a sip of my water.

"Same" I mumbled as she looked back to me with an unreadable expression. Kat I will help you forget him and live your life. I will help you love again.

"Hyung" a tired voice mumbled as I set down my book and looked up to see Kai's head popped into my room from behind the door.

"Yes" I sighed as I sat up on my bed as he slipped into my room shutting the door.

"I'm sorry" he looked at his hands "I'm really sorry"

"Kai, I forgive you but as your hyung take this advice. Not only try to control that short temper of yours but try to let people in. With our kind of work you won’t get anywhere if you don't do those two things." I explained as he nodded before looking up to me.

"You were right by the way" he sighed as I pulled my leg towards me to sit Indian style.

"How so?" I chuckled as he softened up.

"About Kat, she really isn't as bad as I thought she was" he smiled slightly as this feeling in my chest tightened. The same feeling I got whenever her and Weishan were near me. The same feeling I got whenever she smiled and it wasn't for me. The same feeling I thought I’d never have again.

"Oh really" I looked up as he nodded slightly.

"I'm not saying were friend or anything now but I guess we have an understanding going on" he chuckled before glancing up at me "I should go to my room"

"I'm glad you guys came to an understanding" I smiled as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter