Care

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kat POV

"Mom I'm fine you don't have to fly here" I sat there on the guest bed in the room i'd be staying in at Kai's grandmothers.

"Your brother was worried sick when I called him he nearly rushed to the hostpital durring the middle of a photo shoot" my mother said worried stricken over the phone.

"Mom, I was just a bit dehydrated. Listen i'll text oppa and i'll call you tomorrow i'm gonna go to bed" I sighed as she hummed in response.

"Sleep well honey. I love you" I could imagine her smiling as she sat at her desk working on some late night papaer work. that's how mom was. Always working late in the office or going around doing all kinds of charitable events along side my father. She's always had a heart that wants to reach out and warm up to everyone but that's also her downfall it causes her to care too much.when I say too much I mean it.

"Love you too, say hi to dad for me" I smiled gently before hanging up only to look up to see Kai standing in the door way of the room shaking his head at me "What?" 

"Why did you lie to her?" he scolded as I took off my jacket.

"I don't want her to worry" I stated blankly before standing up and walking towards him "I'm going to bed"

"You know if you don't want her to worry maybe you should just take care of yourself" he scoffed as I furrowed my eye brows.

"Listen I'm grateful you're letting me stay here and got me out of the hostpital but don't scold me for something that is none of your concern" I pushed him off of the door frame and into the hall way "Now like I said I'm going to bed" and I began to shut the door but was stopped once again.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to come out that way." he sighed apoligetically as he held the door from closing.

"Kai, I'm really tired" I mumbled as his hand slipped from the door.

"Sleep well" he smiled gently before running a hand through his hair and walking away before I shut the door. I glanced back down at my phone before answering Yixing that I was okay and that I was going to sleep. He had been texting me non stop since I left the hostpital.

"I can't do this anymore" I leaned back on the shut door and slid down onto the floor tears escaping the corner of my eyes. Letting every memory pass through my mind like Weishan's accident, collapsing in the practice room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter