Well That's Awkward

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kat POV

"Halmeoni!" Kai beamed as he hugged the little old lady before us. Is he serious right now.

"Jonginnie!" she chuckled as she hugged him tightly before pinching his cheeks "Your just in time I made cookies!" I stood there staring at the pair a bit freaked out she fit the perfect grandma steriotype and honestly it scared me.

"Kat this is my halmeoni" he introduced me as I shot him a bewildered look. He's not seriousely gonna make me stay at his grandmas is he?

"You brought a girl!?"the woman shrieked as she took my hand causing me to look at her "She's pretty too!." before I could say anymore she was already dragging me into the house "Jongin shut the door" she commanded  as I looked around her house was actually quite big for a person her size.

"Can do" he smiled as he shut the door and followed not to far behind us.

"Sit here sweetie" she smiled as she getured towards the couch. I looked back towards Kai and then to her.

"I actually should be leaving" I bowed slightly and turned towards Kai but stopped when she grabbed my hand.

"I insist" she chuckled ad almost pushed me onto the couch how could this woman be so strong she looked damn near eighty at the least.

"Uhh halmeoni be gentle with Kat she just got out of the hostpital" Kai chuckled as I shot him a death glare. I'd rather be in the hospital right now.

"Ahhhh I see" she smiled before looking to me "So you are the amazing Kat he has told me all about"

"Apaarently" I sighed as she let out a hearty laugh. I could see the few traits Kai had inherited from her for instance his bossy attude and his real laugh was definitley hers.

"He told me all about how you scolded him the first day you met" she smiled as I couldn't help but supress a laugh remembering his face 'I liked you from the beginning"

"Halmeoni" Kai whined as he took a seat beside me.

"Oh stop whining. You need ed to be scolded witht hat attitude of yours you've been getting from your sister." she raised her hand as if she were going to hit him causing him to pout. Yes  pout, the first time he has ever done that in front of me.

"Halmeoni I actually came here with Kat to ask you a question."he began to smile as she brightened up.

"Yes I approve" she beamed causing Kai and I to both look at eachother be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter