True Sadness

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kat POV

"Kai?" I sighed as the girl in front of him shot me an icy glare.

"Excuse me we're in an important conversation so can you see your way out, thanks" she sneered causing me to furrow my eyebrows as she turned back around.

"Jiwon stop" Lay snapped as she shot her gaze to him.

"You leave to no one asked you to stay" she scoffed as Lay took a step back as I still looked at Kai.

"Jiwon" Kai spoke in a low tone switching his gaze to her.

"You shut up. I don't want to hear a single one of your excuses" she snapped and just as if that were the last straw he broke.

"Leave me and my life alone the alone for once. Why do you think Hyolyn left in the first place? Obviously it was to get the away from you and our parents. So why dont you stop being their little errand girl for once in your life and get a life of your own because you are literally the most pathetic human being I have ever seen in my entire life. Just because you couldn't have what you wanted doesn't mean you can rob us of our happiness." a flash of pain twinkle in her eyes obviously hurt by her  brothers words but not enough for her to give up.

"You don't deserve happiness Jongin" she said blankly as Kai stormed past her grabbing my hand in the process and pulling me away from the practice room and out of the building into the parking garage. even in the parking garage his grip around my wrist only got tighter as he dragged me away from the building.

"Kai" I mumbled my wrist begining to hurt slightly but there was no response only his grip geting tighter "Kai" I yelled as he snapped out of it and stopped looking over his shoulder small tears forming in his eyes as he looked at me.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled gently letting go of my wrist letting it fall to my side and looking away his back facing me.

"It's okay to be upset" I sighed as I raised my hand to touch his shoulder but he spun around quickly to face me.

"Not it's not. I'm supposed to be the perfect son and idol who is happy and flawless 24/7. I'm supposed to live the perfect life and live up to everyones expectations. To my fans i'm supposed to be devoted to them and only them while working to the best of my abilities. You don't know anything about true sadness, Kathrine" he let out a huge breath as he finsished his rant but I couldn't help but feel hurt by his words. I can't blame him for being angry anyone would be angry after that but if anything I would be the main person to have any inclination of true sadness.

"You're right as always aren't you. I know nothing of true sadness." I looked away as my eyes welled up with tears "I wouldn't know anything of the life of an idol but I will tell you this, assuming makes an out of you as well as I"

"Kat" Kai sighed as he reached out for my hand but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter