The Road to Recovery

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You mind telling me what happened?” Jiyong sighed as we got on the highway.

“Nothings wrong why would you ask?” I mumbled as he abruptly pulled over to the side of the road.

“You’re mumbling and having been staring out the window with that expression since we left not to mention broken hearted looking boy who watched you leave” he turned in his seat to face me.

“Oppa it’s really nothing” I said blankly as he shook his head.

“Ani, it’s not nothing. If you don’t tell me how you feel I can’t help you and that makes me feel as if I’m not fulfilling my duty as and older brother who is supposed to look over his younger sister,” he said sternly as I look from the window back to him “Tell me what is wrong,’

“I like him,” I confessed feeling as if my heart became ten times lighter “And I hate it. I really like him,”

“It’s okay to like him Kat” he sighed leaning back in his seat still facing me.

“Not it’s not he’s arrogant and snotty like a spoilt brat not to mention he’s younger than me” I spilled as my brother sat there intently listening “Everything about it is just wrong”

“No, what’s wrong is you not letting yourself live like a normal person. You didn’t speak to your family for a whole year after the accident and I thought I would lose my baby sister forever and to be honest this is the most emotion I’ve seen you show in a long time,” Jiyong smiled and I could barely look at him because I knew he was right “I don’t want to lose you again Kit Kat”

“Then what do I do?” I sighed tapping my hand on the door handle.

“As cheesy as it sounds follow your heart” he chuckled making me smile a bit “Listen, you can stay at my place for as long as you need but I need to head to Okinawa tonight and will be there for a while but I suggest you go to work and figure everything out okay”

“Arraso” I nodded as he pressed a small kiss to my forehead and pulled back on to the highway.

We arrived at his house and he promptly began getting ready for his flight later in the evening. It was good to see him though. Month of not seeing a comforting face tends to get tiresome.

“I’m leaving” he smiled and pulled me in for a tight hug.

“Have a safe flight oppa,” I sighed and buried my face into his chest.

“You listen to me though, don’t let your wild thoughts fog you’re judgement anymore. I know you can get better,” he chuckled and I feeling myself smile a bit as well.

“I’ll let you know what happens” I patted his shoulder as he released me.

“The maid will be by on Mondays and Wednesdays at noon but I really hope you go back to work and get back in the groove of things” he informed and looked down at his watch “I love you and I’ll see you in two weeks”

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter