Bad For You

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I fumbled your heart, I'm bad news, I'm just bad for you.

Kai

I stood on the deck staring up at the sky my heart clenched painfully as I tried my best not to go to Kat's room. I was angry. Angry, that she can't understand my feelings. Angry, at myself for falling for her. Her heart belonged to a dead man and I actually believed I could help her learn to love again.

What a joke.

"Sweet heart," I heard my halmeoni's voice from the sliding door. I turned around to see her step out of the house and take a place beside me.

"You know, your grandfather and I used to watch the stars like this ever so often." she reminisced as I stared at her side profile she typically never spoke of my grandfather "Jongin, when your grandfather died it took me years to recover. With a baby to take care of on my own it was even harder but I had to pretend to be strong for your father"

"Halmeoni, what are you trying to get at?" I sighed staring back at the sky Kat's tear filled eyes playing through my mind like a broken record.

"Jongin, Kathrine is the same. Just like me she is pretending to be strong when she knows very well that she isn't. Every night I hear that child cry herself to sleep." she said solemnly as she grasped my hand "I heard your conversation"

"Yeah well she gave me her answer" I scoffed feeling my anger rise more just at the thought of earlier.

"She cries for you in her sleep.  Jongin, be patient with her. Wait for her." she explained and rubbed the back of my hand with her thumb.

"Then tell me this why? Why is she being like this?" I said exasperatedly. There was so much I wanted to know. Especially what was running through her head.

"Because she feels the same and it makes her feel guilty. She feels a sense of betrayal to the man she lost believe me I know exactly what she's feeling because I felt it to. The constant guilt of knowing you were falling for someone else, the fear of forgetting them. She's trying to go against herself" she smiled and went back inside the house leaving me to my thoughts.

I was never a patient person but I feel like I can at least try and be patient with her. I will try to wait.

Kat

“Halmeoni?” I whispered as I entered her bedroom early in the morning.

“Yes?” she called from the bathroom taking me by surprise because I assumed she would be still sleeping.

“My brother is coming to get me.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter