Old Habits Die Hard

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kat 

"Come on please?" I half begged Kai as he stood in front of the front door blocking me from leaving the house.

Not having been able to dance in my natural element was really getting to me. It was my routine and it was beginning to bug me not being able to go and dance. I wanted to so bad but deep down it felt as if I needed to. So I came up with a plan I was going to escape. Not forever but just long enought to where I could leave and go dance a bit then come back without him on my tail. I even discussed it with his grandma who equally agreed it would be good for me to get some fresh air instead of being couped up in the house all day.

"No, doctors orders." he said sternly as I pouted. Yes, I Kat,  half enemy of Kai pouted in front of him.

"I can't sit around all day it's driving me crazy," I ran a hand through my hair as he supressed a laugh.

"You already were crazy," he smirked as I frowned "Besides you're supposed to stay under my care during this time and I was told not to let you do anything while you're still weak and a bit malnourished."

"Then go with her!" Kai's grandmother exclaimed as she entered the living room "If you're so worried go with her. The poor child need to get out a bit."

I smiled at the elderly woman who winked in return beforeI glanced back over to Kai who looked like he was actually contemplating that thought.

"But-" he began but I wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Please, just this once" I titlted my head to the side and pouted a bit and it was almost as if I could see his thoughts crumbling down.

"Fine!" he raised his hands in defeat as I smirked. Gotcha Kim Jongin"But we're only goign out for a little bit!"

"Okay" I smiled as his grandma patted me on the shoulder before walking back to the kitchen "Let's go"

The dance studio was practically empty since almost everyone had the day off. For once in my life I think I was actually happy to be back.

"So we're here happy?" Kai grumbled as he plopped down in the corner of the room.

"Of course" I beamed as he looked at me with a concerned look "Okay, I can't dance with you sitting in the corner looking at me like that."

"Well too bad, you're ju-"

"Dance with me," I cut him of as I looked over to him. I've already stepped this much out of my comfort zone this shouldn't be any worse.

"Why?" he dead panned as I began getting annyed.

"Just dance with me. I know you can." I rolled my eyes as I walked over to hime and pulled him up off the ground "I also have heard from a little birdy you dance when you need to think."

"And what makes you think I need to think?" he raised an eye brow as I laughed.

"Well you do this really weird thing with your eyebrows and you make this really ugly face but I assume it's the face you make when you are deep in thought but you've been making it alot lately." I explained as I saw the smallest of smiles tugging at the corner of his lips.

"You've been watching me?" he chuckled  as I took a step closer to him causing him to stop immediatley.

"Yeah because you're just so adorable you know? I don't no how I never saw it before but you're actually quite attractive and have the most cute little habits. I have always been watching" I titled my head to the side smirking a bit.

"You're joking aren't you?" he gulped as I smiled and pushed him away.

"Of course I'm joking ." I scowled a bit before walking over to my bag not noticing how stunned Kai a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter