I Didn't Know

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"Lay hyung has been in a weird mood today don't you think?" Sehun sighed before plopping down next to me in the couch and flicking on the news.

"I haven't noticed" I mumbled before looking back at the said hyung who was staring out the window like he just lost his best friend.

"Yeah well he's been doing that for the past hour" Sehun pointed back as him "You know I think it has somethingto do with that Kat from the group of dancers we've been practicing with"

"You think so?" I sighed reverting my attention back to the t.v. I haven't seen her in two days so far but why is she always just floating around me, in my dicussions, my thoughts, now even with my hyungs.

"Well yeah I mean he even took her out to dinner the other day and now the one day he doesn't get to see her he's all weird and mopey over there. Hyung why don't you try and cheer him up" Sehun smiled a little as I looked back at the older boy by the window.

"And why me?" I raised an eyebrow as he chuckled a bit.

"Because you're a dancer he's a dancer you have that bond and besides you can take him to a studio and just let him dance out his frustrations like you do" he smiled as I rolled my eyes. This maknae always sending me to do the dirty work.

"Fine but you owe me"I scoffed as he laughed.

"Thank god he's giving me the creeps" his smiled before getting up "Thanks hyung"

"Yeah yeah whatever go bother Luhan hyung" I waved him away as he skipped away happily leaving me to deal with this hyung. I don't exactly know what his exact relationship to Kat is but obviously its deep enough to effect him like this. "Hyung" I semi yelled catching his attention causing him to look up at me.

"What?" he said blankly looking a bit annoyed. Sehun really needs to learn to take care of some of these things by himself.

"I'm going to the studio want to come along" I pointed to the door as the olders eyes lit up a bit but he was still hesitant. Probably thinking this could be the only chance he has to see Kat noona today.

"Why not" he sighed getting up and grabbing his jacket off of the table. Lay has never been that quick to comply. He may seem laid back and chill all the time but when he doesn't want to do anything he just wont do it. I smiled a bit and slipped on my shoes at the door before we headed out to the building about a block away. The car ride was a bit awkward and silent as Lay stared out the window with what looked like a hopeful expression causing me to feel a bit uncomfortab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter