What's Your Problem?

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dreamt of him again. The memory that seems to haunt me in my sleep. The memory which never leaves my mind. The memory that he is gone.

"Kat baby you're late again" Jason sighed as I picked up the phone rubbing my eyes. Yay another night of sleeping in my practice clothes which is so gross but when you have a schedule like mine you can't afford the luxury of getting enough sleep.

" im so sorry i'll be there in ten I promise" I panicked as I rushed for my bag and car keys.

"Better hurry" he mumbled before hanging up. My name's Kathrine Marie Kwon but you can call me Kat. I work for SM entertainment one of the biggest entertainment companies in Korea at the moment. I'm a backup dancer and a very late one at that.

"Hey Chaerin" I held the phone in between my ear and shoulder as I entered a local coffee shop I stop by every morning on my way to work.

"You're so late" she growled as I place my order.

"Yeah I know I just need you to keep Jason from freaking out you know tell him to breathe i'll be there soon" I smiled as I handed the cashier my change.

"Where are you anyways?" she sighed as I switched ears to pick up my order.

"Oh getting coffee" I chuckled as scoffed over the line.

"Seriously you better have bought me a bagel or some then"

"Will a blueberry muffin do the trick?" I laughed as I got back in my car.

"Yes, I got to go exo's just now entering the room" she began to whisper before hanging up. Yeah, on the one day i'm meeting the new rookies in our company i'm late great first impression. I had a tendency of being late and the other idols were well aware of it but with the rookies when they first start out I try to be a bit better at my time management skills but when you suffer from a bit of insomnia and don't sleep very well your life tends to be a bit more complicated every now and then.

"Hi Cheolseok" I beamed passing the front security gaurd at the desk who always just rolled his eyes at me. 

"You're so late" Krystal of f(x) sang as she passed me running down the hall way towards the practice rooms.

"I'm here" I beamed as I flung open the door to see my group members staring back a me as well as 12 other pairs of unknown eyes looking at me all except for one which seemed very familiar almost like. Him.

"You're late" a boy with tan skin and full lips scoffed as Chaerin ran up to me.

"Dude watch out for him he's scary" she whispered in my ear pulling me to the other side of the room "You have the muffin?"

'Yeah" I chuckled as I handed her the bag. What was with this rookie group they all looked so stiff and serious except for that one which seemed familiar but I couldn't exactly get a good look at his face.

"Are you ladies done wasting our time or do you need more?" the same tan boy from earlier snapped as he leaned against the mirror.

"Oh yes we are your majesty" I chuckled as we all got in our places and the music began playing. I was to da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter