Who the hell was Luhan ?

Demon and angel beside me

 

''Ahh, it's soo fantastic here!'' I was again in one green valley full with flowers, the sun shined and I was fully happy! I didn't know why but I was. I took a deep breath. It smelled so clean. I loved the nature. 

''Oh my God, I'm so happy!'' I scream and started running through the flowers. I felt so free at that moment. I would stay there forever but I knew I coudn't. I knew it was just a dream and I knew soon I will woke up. So I just ran and looked in front of me I didn't stop and continued running. Nearer and nearer. The last step and a jump. I closed my eyes to feel the moment better. I was flying. There was no ground under me. It was only me and the air. That was what I wanted to do forever. I was in the clouds  with open arms and wide smile on my face .The strage happiness was rushing through my veins and made my body warmer .I didn't cared about anything. The important was that I was flying!

---------------

''Honey, wake up!'' that was my father voice. I opened my eyes with big reluctance.

I though I would see  Luhan behind my father but he wasn't there. I searched him with my sight. There was only one unknown woman, standing near my dad. 

''Hey'' my father looked really worried while he was my head ''How do you feel?''

''I' m okay.'' that was true. Actually my back didn't hurt me anymore. That was really strange, it seemed that I was completely all right.

'' I am so happy you are okay Ell!'' my father was going to cry. He hugged me really tight. ''From now on you won't play PE anymore.'' He said with a little rough voice. I blinked three times incomprehensible

''No dad, that is not fair for the others. But I will never climb the rope again. Did I pass the exam by the way?'' I really wanted to know. My father laughed and said:

'' I guess you are really okay after you use your humor.'' yes, I was okay but that wasn't a joke or something... '' I'm sorry Ell, but I was busy to worry are you alive than checking your grades.'' I have always loved my father humor. I guess he is the reason why I am so humorous just like him.

''Well, lets go now. '' said my father and stood up. He turned to the woman and he was worried again  ''She is okay, right?''

''Yes, her bones are on their place and her brain looks good too so you have big luck Ellina.''

''Um, thanks, I guess! And..um, who are you?'' I asked her raising an eyebrow.

''I am the nurse.'' she said politely. That was logical because she was wearing a uniform but..

''I want to say how much I like your assistant. He was really nice and helped me with the pain in my back. Now it's gone and...'' she interupted me.

''Um, I haven't got an assistant.''

''Okay, how you called him. Luhan was really good company. Where is he by the way. I want to see him to...''

''Honey, what are you talking about?'' my father was confused and so am I. ''Why both of them looked at me like I am crazy?Seriously wher's Luhan!'' I thought almost panicked.

 ''Luhan..Luhan! The boy who looked after me before the nurse! He called you to say I am okay, father! Don't you remember?'' My voice was now trembling like I was about to cry.

''Ell! Nobody have called me after your PE teacher. And there is no Luhan in the whole school. I shall know about him. Are you really feel all right. We can go to a doctor...'' It was his turn to get panicked.

''Dad, I am not crazy!!! Give me your phone.'' he gave me his Samsung S5 and I looked the last calls. My fingers froze. There was no Luhan or anyone else except the teachers in the school and my mother. ''What the hell it's happening. He wouldn't delete any calls or messages, that is stupid for my father. And there is no sense, but how... Am I really going crazy?! No I remember, he was here with me. What the ?!''

''Honey, you okay?'' My father carefully approached me.

''Yeah, maybe that was just a dream.'' I didn't belive that but I have no... ''Let's go home, mom should be worried.''

''Okay, let's go.'' my father took my hand and helped me to stand up from the bed and reached the door.

''One last question.'' I quickly said and turned to the nurse '' Were you with me all the time?''

''They call me from my  break and when I come you were here asleap. You have stayed alone around 10 minutes. Why?

''Just asking. Thank you very much, for everything. Come on dad, let's go!''

We leaved the cabinet in full silence. I was busy thinking about many questions in my head. My dad noticed my deep expression and concentrated eyes but didn't say a word. He just continued supporting me until we reached the car. The main question who bothered me in the whole time was ''Who the hell was Luhan?!'' I was concentrated in my thoughts to such an extent that I didn't notice the blond boy standing on the top of the building, stared in my direction. When I shuted the car's door relaxed in the seat and took a deep breath. My eyes was closed but when I opened them I saw him. He was right there next to the tree. He didn't even move when I caught his cold gaze.

''Why Kai was looking at me?''