First school day (2)

Demon and angel beside me

''What is wrong with this boys!?'' I stayed frozen on my place and didn't know what to do. The most handsome boys I've ever seen was argueing in front of me. I had the strange feeling that I was the reason, which was impossible. ''I have to get lost! Now!'' I thought nervously and quickly speed my steps away from them. When I finally went in the school, I sigh deeply and continued walking past the corridors. Looking at my school program I found what my first class was. Maths. Great! ''Just fantastic, the most stupid class...wait...how the I'm supposed to find the right room?!'' 

I asked one girl and she show me the way. God bless her! However I finally found the classroom and stood oscillated in front of the door. I tried to fix my breathing and soon I was almost calm. Before I changed my mind and run away, I grabbed the door handle and went in the room. And how I expected, I was greeted by staring sights. Everybody stared at me shamelessly like I was . I tried to didn't pay attention and looked for free seats and I found one on the middle row so set there. Again I sigh and stared at my desk like it was the most interestin think in the world. Maybe I should talked with it, but...

My thoughts were interuped by the teacher who come in the room and set on his desk. He look around this big room.

'' Okay class, I am glad to see you here. It's a miracle to see absolutely everyone in my lesson. Wait, where is Minhee, did she,s absent again? Aish, this girl... Oh... Class I have to introduce you your new schoolmat. She is the daughter of our new Assistant-Director, my boss actually. Hehe. So be really, really, really nice with her. So Ellina, do you want to say something?''

''No'' I answered with an unbreakable pokerface and looked at him with empty eyes. He was old man,tc

''Okay, okay! Only if you want, it's okay.'' He turned around to the board and started his new lesson. ''Oh, I hate maths so bad.'' I was almost asleep on my desk when someone open the door loudly. Everyone jumped on their seats and someone, like me, woke up. I tried to focus the person and when I did it I was suprised. ''What is he doing here!?'' I almost screamed in my head.

''Excuse me sir, I am Kai and I am new here.'' Said Kai with his incisive voice. I barely sallowed still stared at him. I was wondered what to do, to cry or laugh??Before I knew, our new schoolmate introduced himself to the class.

''So Kai, where do you want to sit?'' The teacher asked him ''You can sit next to...hm, Sehun? Or Chanyeol? Hands up boys, Kai didn't know...''

''No, sir.'' Interuped Kai. ''I want to sit with Ellina Kim.'' 

And again he naughty eyes were on me and smirk embellished his face. 

 

-Flashback-

''What was that for Kai!? Are you stupid?! You scared her!'' Luhan whispered angrily while Kai snorted and rolled his eyes.

''I am fed up with waiting for her! I wait almost 17 years!'' Said Kai and turned his back to Luhan. He was really annoyed and even his friend couldn't calm him down.

''This is your job! This is our job! We have to protect her no matter what so can you shut up and do your job!!'' Luhan almost shout and cought Kai's elbow. Kai didn't say a word and only release his arm from Luhan's strong grip. He started walk ahead and didn't turn back. His fists were like rocks and his lips were on stright line. Luhan tried to cought him up but his friend was too angry at that moment.

''Yes, I know, I know. It's not fair that she don't remember us...'' Luhan started.

''What! I have to act like it's okay for me !? Guess what! It's not okay! She looked at me and...in her eyes I was nothing...just nothing'' Kai voice was shaking but Luhan was speechless. ''I don't want to do this again. I don't want to be just a ghost in her life...''

Finished Kai whispering. His eyes was death empty again. Luhan's too. They just stay like this for a few seconds and nothing changed. The school bell rang long ago.

''I have to go.'' Said Kai and leave Luhan alone.