Am I crazy ?!

Demon and angel beside me

 

 

I felt so relaxed and comfortable. I didn’t want to open my eyes, not right now. I wasn’t sleeping anymore but I didn’t want to get up and face the reality. So I just kept my eyes closed until I heard someone’s voice close to my ear.

“Are you sleeping” at first this words shocked me and I opened one of my eyes. The smiling Luhan was standing in front of me with all his charm and gorgeousness. “God, I am still dreaming.” I thought annoyed and I closed my eye.

“Yes” was my short respond and I turn to the other side. I heard melodic laugh and that made me think that is a dream even more. No one have this angel face and laugh. Yeah and this blond hair and perfect smile. I smiled weekly at myself when I though of the handsome Luhan. Even he was the biggest freak on the Earth, well except Kai, he was still absolutely good looking. My minds were still not clear and I was thinking about random stuff waiting for my brain to wake up and start working properly as usual. Suddenly i felt someone’s breath next to my face and I opened my eyes again. He was there again. The dream is still not finished. I just smiled at him.

“So you are my angel?”

I was talking nonsense but my word shocked him and his smile disappeared. I wondered why he reacted like so I just stared at his eyes full with curiosity.
“Are you okay Lu- “  I was going to ask him if I said something bad but he stopped my words. With his lips. He was kissing me and I could fully feel his breath and his perfume. But his smell was different, like wind. Like the wind has been fluttered his hair. It was somehow magical and his lips were so soft. I couldn’t help but answer the kiss. I opened my lips and I felt new rush of emotions in me. I felt so good, like on my place. I had closed my eyes and the images I saw in front of me. I saw clouds and blue sky. Birds were flying, me and Luhan were there too. In the sky, we were flying with the birds and it was so awesome. 

But part if this picture disappeared when he reluctantly recoiled away from me. For a moment I felt empty, there were no colors around me. Only dark. And then I heard his words as he was so far away. 

“You are my angel”  and then when my world explode in every single color like a firework. I opened my eyes but there were nobody there. I stood up in the bed and looked around there were no other person than me. “Agh, why dreams must be so real.” I said out loud, mad at my own brain for making jokes with me. But it was so good. For a moment I thought on the right place and I was doing what I like. Maybe it was just a dream but it was a moment happiness. 

I get up and sat on the bed. I looked around at my room. There were nothing wrong, everything was on its place, but something inside my mind wasn’t okay. My mind was still blurred but soon the worst memory entered my head. “Baekhyun” I whispered to myself and instinctively started shaking. I remembered everything that happened yesterday and I started crying. But how i woke up in my house, not in the one with Luhan and Kai. Something was wrong. And then knocking on the door interrupted my thoughts. 

“Ellina?” it was my mom, I didn’t want her to see me crying so I yelled

“Coming!” 

“Okay, honey. The breakfast is ready.” I heard her steps walking away. What was happening? Why was she so calm?!  I forced myself to get up and go find the answers I needed. I went to the bathroom and with the help of my make up I finally looked normal. I took my bag and exit the room. Downstairs my mom and dad were having breakfast. It was silent. I set on the other chair quietly and took a toast. 

“Good morning kitten.” My dad was reading his newspaper and wasn’t even looking at me while he was talking. Didn’t they both remember yesterday?! Why were they acting like nothing happened? “Did actually nothing happen? Am I crazy now?” I thought

“Morning dad.” I said more to myself than to him because I was still wondering what the hell was happening and why is everyone acting weird?

“Next time you should call me earlier when you need a ride home okay?” His face was so peaceful and I had no idea what he is talking about.

“What?” I said simply. It was getting so complicated so I just lost all my minds at once. 

“Yesterday, you called me like there was emergency and I came to take you from the mall, I thought you guys will stay longer there” He finally looked at me. I was speechless. How is that even possible, I don’t remember anything like this from yesterday. Everything I do remembered were Baekhyun and the freaks Kai and Luhan , those Sehun boy  and weird Lay with his stupid tea!The hell!

“Dad…” I started but then I saw his eyes. He was gonna think I am crazy if I tell him my story. He would never believe me. But did all this actually happen? That was the question that was bothering me. I wasn’t sure. The worst thing on earth is to think you are getting crazy. 

“Yes, sweetheart.”

“Um, nothing I just wanted to say thanks for coming to take me and also do you remember at what time did you come to take me?” I had to try. I wanted to see if I am mad or just someone is lying to me.

“At 6 or something like this.” The time when I was in the shop with Taeyeon and I saw Baekhyun. I was crazy. How can a person imagine that kind of stuff. It was impossible, but what other explanation can there be. Dad had no reason to lie. Doesnt's he?

“Are you okay honey?” My mom asked me and I realized that I am not eating and I am just staring on the floor completely dumbfounded.

“Yeah, I am fine.” I slowly swallowed but the toast tasted like rubber. I was definitely not gonna eat it. The bus saved me. I took all my stuff and I opened the door. 

“Bye honey.” I heard from the back I wasn’t able to reply. I had no words in my mouth, I was absolutely speechless. “Am I crazy?”  I was thinking about this while I was getting on the bus and while I was walking to my seat. The bus didn’t wait for me to sit and I was to concentrated if I am crazy or not so when it turned to left I fall on someone backpack. 

“I am so…” I finally find my voice but when I turned to the person whose bag belonged to I lost it again.

It was Sehun. The mean guy from the nightmare yesterday. He was just staring at my while I was trying to force myself to get up and go away. This dark eyes. They were black for God sake. “Sorry” I finished quietly.

“Will you get of from my bag or you prefer to lay on it forever?” His voice was the same she remembered. Cold and nasty. Some of the people on the bus giggled on his comment but I got up fast and I went to my seat. I would never leave that his way before. But I had no power over my emotions and even my body now so I wasn’t ready for a fight with him. on the seat I tried to concentrate on something and stop think about what happened yesterday but my minds always lead to it. I put my headphones and even this didn’t help much. I was dying inside. I couldn’t stay there pretend everything is fine while I was so freaked out inside. How I was gonna live like that? The bus finally arrive in the school and unlikely for me I was running to get of the bus. Out of it I nearly fall over one super tall boy. I looked up and I saw my happy virus. Chanyeol turned ready to kill the person who pushed him, but then he saw me. All his teeth appeared on his face and it kind of made me feel better that at least one person is acting normal. 

“Ellina! Good morning, I was waiting for you.” He was so cute with this huge smile and big years which were visible from the way he had his hair and hats. I loved this happy person. 

“Hey, how are you?” I forced myself to smile, at least a little bit so he won’t be worried. He was one of the people I didn’t want to be worried for me. 

“I am good.” he smiled again while he was exploring my face with his eyes “ But you are not.” Of course he wouldn't believed my fake smile. Sometimes he was the only one who was getting through my mask of emotions. I wasn’t ready to share this with him. I wasn’t ready to share it with anyone else. So I just smiled again and held  his hand. 

“I am fine, really. Now let’s go. We have PE first.” and I started pulling him to the entrance of the gym. That is where I saw Sehun. He was leaning his back to the front door and he was staring at us. At me exactly. He just stayed like this for a moment an then I saw how a smirk appeared on his mouth. He went through his hair and he got in the gym.