Aish! This boy!

Demon and angel beside me

 

After the accident with Kai my life turned back to normal again. From normal I understand boring. Yeah, the most interesting things in my life are when I am close to die. What to say, life on max. My parents didn’t understand about my last met with the nurse. That was good, because I was sure they would make me completely dead if they understand. Day after day and nothing happened. Mornings were as usual- getting up after a lot thinking how fantastic could be if I stayed in bed forever or better, marry my bed and stay with it until dead. In the end I went to school of course. Dreams never come true. School was the same too. Disgusting like every else school. I sometimes talked with Taeyeon and Chanyeol. There was something strange in Chanyeol. He was somehow cold with me. That hurt me in the beginning but after a few days it became normal for me…

Chanyeol wasn’t the only one changed. Kai has changed. He wasn’t nice and polite of course, he continued his arrogant and rude personality but there was something different. Maybe only I have noticed that. Every time he looked at me his eyes became warm. Yes, I’m not joking, they were warm. I was in love with this eyes. I could swim through them, so clear and adorable. This eyes made my day brighter, maybe that was why I felt my day more boring if Kai wasn’t at school. But after the accident he started coming to school every day and that was great for me. There was someone who didn’t hate me, someone who made my mood better only with one sight. That was Kai for me. Happy virus. Chanyeol was my happy virus but now he was just virus…

 Luhan didn’t appear anymore so I decided I am really one crazy freak when I didn’t see him anymore. I was about to forget the story with the mysterious Luhan but one day..

I was on my desk in Geography 

and was about to fell asleep as usual. I really hated Geography.

I turned my gaze to the window how I often did when I was bored as Hell. My world was about to flood me  when one blond hair caught my eye.

He was there. Gorgeous, handsome, y, goodness… I felt my mouth open so I fast closed it. How this boy can be so freaking perfect. He was stared at me, I stared at him. Smirk appeared on his face and I was sure my heart stopped for a moment. ‘’Oh God Luhan stop being such a y angel. You are a freak. Dot!’’

‘’Ellina, I know trees are more interesting than me for you but can you concentrate on the lesson for a second.’’ The voice of professor Wu Yifan made me break my gaze to Luhan and turned at him. Actually, he wasn’t right. He was hot, really HOT, so he was way more interesting than the trees. I just hated Geography. I loved the professor. Tall, handsome and somehow scary. He never smiled but if he did, it’s a grimace. I didn’t know what has happened to the teacher but he just wasn’t happy.

‘’I’m sorry.’’ I said simply.

‘’And you have to. You can’t do what you want just because of your father. You will be first on the board next time. Be happy, we haven’t got time now.’’ His face was so scary and evil was all over it. ‘’I take my words back, I hate this teacher!’’ We watched each other for a second when the bell rang. He broke his sight and get out of the room.

‘’Stupid Luhan!’’ I thought and turned to the window to show him middle finger, but he wasn’t there anymore. Strange, he was there a minute ago. ‘’Stupid, y FREAK!’’ I angry left the room when I pushed someone. I looked up, it was Chanyeol. He smiled at me with this smile I loved. I haven't noticed but I missed him really much.

''Hey, hey who didn't pay attention in Geography?'' His laugh was so atractive and soon we laughed together.

''So you are not mad at me anymore?'' I looked at him tasty. His smile dissapeared.

''I wasn't mad at you. I just needed...some time. Sorry.'' He looked at me with this puppy eyes. ''Who I am lying? I can't be mad at him.'' I smiled at him. ''Let's go eat now.'' Chanyeol took my hand and started pushing me to the cafeteria. I laughed and calmly followed him.

 

The rest of the day was okay. Chanyeol smiled at me every time I looked at him. It was good for me to know he was still my friend. I somehow needed this. 

 

The school day was over and I walked towards my father’s car with Chanyeol. We chafed about something when I realized the car wasn’t there. 

‘’Um, Ellina where is your father?’’ Chanyeol was confused like me. My father never missed to go home with me. I looked at my phone. There was some missed calls from him and one massage. I opened it.

‘’Ell, I hate when you didn’t answer your phone! However, I have work, go home without me. Love you my angel.’’

This with the angel surprised me. He called me like that when I was little.

‘’I will go home alone.’’ I sigh and looked at Chanyeol. His smile became wider and wider so in the end he exploded in laugher. 

‘’What?! What is so funny Park Chanyeol?’’ He continued laughing and in the end he said.

‘’The princess will go home on foot. Poor little girl. You had to see your face. Like someone have died.’’ I slapped him to the shoulder and laughed

‘’That is not true. Aish Chanyeol.’’ I walked away and waved without turning to him.

‘’Bye, Bye Little princess.’’ I heard from my back and this time you looked at him. He was smiling with this bigggg smile. I put out my tongue and continued walking. ‘’Pig’’

After a minute I felt someone walking next to me and I smiled. ‘’I said bye Chanyeol?’’

‘’Who is Chanyeol?’’ I froze on the place I was and turned to the person. As I expected one y angel was standing in front of me. My mouth was open again and he smiled. 

I shook my head and remembered what was happening.

‘’Who the Hell is you freak?’’ the smile disappeared from his face.He didn’t answer. He was just froze on his place, concentrated on me. I was about to repeat my question when he open his mouth.

‘’I am Luhan.’’ and that was all. “Seriously? I know that from years.” I thought. I wasn’t in the mood for jokes.

‘’You know what I mean Luhan!’’ I didn’t know it’s possible to be angry at angel but I was. I wanted to know who was him. I needed to know he is the freak not I. There was no way to let him go without answers.

‘’I am just the boy who helps you when fell of the rope, remember? I expect you will say thank you’’ his voice was straight and unbreakable. But I had more questions.

‘’Why you were there? You aren’t from the school.’’ ‘’Let’s see your explaining now Luhan.’’

‘’I was there to see my brother.’’ was his simple answer.

‘’Who is your brother?’’ I continued asking, I was sure he was lying me but I was interested to hear his answer.

‘’Kai. He is in your class.’’ that was a thunder in summer’s day for me. ‘’Kai have a brother? And that is Luhan.’’ ‘’ That’s why I was there. Are the interrogation done now?’’ a weakly smile appeared on his face.He was happy to beat me in my own game.

“No we are not done! On the day of the accident you called my father but you haven’t called him. I checked. Can you explain this.’’ ‘’Oh yeah, I am the champion.” I celebrate the won quietly but then:

‘’I pretended I call him because you won’t believe I want to help you not kill you.’’ he smiled again. He won. “ Oh God, that make sense.It’s not fair’’ I looked at him. There was no reason to think he is a murderer or he captured girls, his face was so beautiful and…

‘’Wait, how about today? Why you stared at me like freak earlier?’’ I still have chance to win.

‘’I told you. Kai is my brother so I went to fix his problems every time. You may know he has a lot of problems. I looked at the windows and saw you and tried to remember where I know you. That is why I looked at you longer. Then I left. The end.’’ He smiled ‘’I win.’’

‘’Okay, okay you are not a mysterious freak anymore, you are …just a freak.’’ he shocked for a moment and after that explode in laugher.

‘’Was that my name before? So cool! Now I am only a freak,maybe soon I will be more than that’’ Something in his eyes made me shuddered but before I could say something he started laughing. I loved his laugh. ‘’Wait, Um… I love Kai’s eyes, Chanyeol’s smile and now Luhan’s laugh. What next? The professor’s nostrils?’’

I laughed to my thoughts but he didn’t understand that.

‘’So bye my freak.’’ I said and turned to walked away. When I made a few steps I remembered something else.

‘’Wait, what will you say about…’’ but he wasn’t there anymore. ‘’Aish! This boy!’’