Should I know the truth??

Demon and angel beside me

I was lying on the couch , curled on ball .Luhan's presence was somewhere in the room.I could feel him.I heard his breath . I didn't dare to looked at him.I didn't even dare to make some noise because I was so afraid .My eyes were full of tears As much as I was trying I just could not stop them so easily.Still, I didn't know where I was and the most important question why this was happening to me ?! It had been more than 20 minutes and nothing . Luhan was very silent .I didn't even heard him to move.He didn't dare to say something but he knew I deserved to know the truth .I deserved answers!

El..” He began but he stopped. I bite my lips again hoping that this would stopped my future outburst.I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. “Should I know the truth??” I asked myself. I was so confused and scared !

Don't.” I said to Luhan.My voice was horrible because of my dried throat .Immediately after my response I heard heavy and long sigh.I just swallowed quietly and I hide my face with my arms even more

 “I want to go home.” I whispered and bite my lips harder than before.Tears flowed from my eyes.

Suddenly the door opened quietly and someone came into the room .I kept quiet silent but my heart was really loud .

“Is she okay?” someone asked.My body stiffened immediately but before I knew I opened my mouth and answered coldly:

“No”

I gulped hardly my saliva as I stood up.I instantly regretted for my response and tone of my voice.I looked at both Luhan and ...Sehun in fear they could be mad at me or something.But when I met their eyes I found only nothing like that.Luhan was even anxious but Sehun's eyes was empty.Just empty.

I was ready to apologize for my sudden attitude but Sehun's sharp words interrupted me.

Lay is ready ,Kai is here” he said with his droning but surprisingly deep voice.Than he turned straight at me.”Bring her in the kitchen “ My eyes widened by themselves .I gasped in full shock .

“No!I'm not going anywhere with you!” I almost scream still not able to do anything else like to fight for my rescue or to called for help.I was just standing there absolutely dumbfounded like the last idiot in the world.How could I be so helpless ?Am I so stupid ?

I was ready to continued screaming when Sehun just rolled his eyes ,turn his back at me and just stepped out of the room.But before he closed the door he murmured only : “Luhan” .

My eyes immediately found Luhan's.I knew couldn't trusted him.I knew it!I loathed him so much at that moment.

“Ell I'm so sorry...You can trust me! Please, just don't look at m-me like that!” he began to stepped closer but I stood up quickly and reached out my hand .

S-Shut up!I don't want to hear you!” I warned him with trembling but harsh voice.I could feel the tears formed in my eyes .Luhan was speechless .He only blink a few times and tried to said something but when he opened his mouth to speak he stopped himself .It was complete silent in the room.My heart was beating quickly and couldn't take my breath .

 “Just come with me ..please .Everything will be all right .I promise I'll explain you everything.Just calm down .” he tried to comforted me but it was useless.He made one uncertain step towards me then a other ,and a other one.Soon he was standing right in frond of me.He reached his hand to held mine but I instantly stepped backward and shook my head .Luhan looked at me with tired eyes.

 “Come on” he said simply, grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the door. I didn't protest .I had no strength. Soon I found myself in the kitchen .I didn't dared to raised my head up but when I do it ,my eyes immediately met Kai's .He was there ,siting on the white sofa ,face full with anxiety and eyes stared at me .Before I could reacted one unknown face ,with little sweet smile ,one cute dimple on his right cheek and two warm eyes ,popped in front of me.I stepped back .”Who is he?” The boy handed me one cup. I looked at him incredulous but he only smile again.

It's a warm tea.” he said still holding the china cup. No I wasn't going to trust him. Maybe “the tea was poisoned. But his all look wasn't dangerous at all. He was smiling at me so well-intentioned that I just sat on one of the chairs on the table in the middle room and started staring at the cup in front of me. I still wasn't so stupid to drink something from this freaks. The room was dead silent as there are not 5 people inside. I just couldn't get what was happening. Why was I there and why this crazy boys don't just drive me home. My mind was such a mess that I couldn't even think about anything. I was lost in my own thoughts. I was sure I am getting crazy. “Are they going to kill me? I am not even gonna have the chance to say goodbye to my mom and dad.”Before I could drown in the next crisis the person who was sitting next to me break the silent:

Drink the tea Ellina.” I turned to the direction of the voice and focused the person. Kai nodded and raised his eye-brows. After his words three other head turned to me. I wasn't going to do his offer but their persistent sights were unwavering. I just took the cup and sipped. It was smelling weird but the taste was actually awesome. I could taste caramel. After a few sips I put the cup on the table. My eyes started to close slowly and I felt dizzy. I hold the table for support. My ears were able to hear some random words from the conversation which started between the boys.

So he escaped?” I think it was Luhan's voice that is why I searched his eyes but everything around me was blurred.

This bastard.” spat Sehun “You had to finish him Kai.” he continued with his quiet and sharp voice.

I didn't hear Lay's reply but the last words I was able to hear before I fell asleep were Kai's.

He will pay for everything, I swear.” his deep husky voice were near me. Really near. After that I completely fall unconscious on someone's lab.

 

A/N 

So ,here is the next chapter! Yoohoo!~ I want to thank to everybody for the support for this fiction.THANK YOU SO MUCH! And I want to apologize for the late updates.Sorry <33333 I'll continue with the chapters so please have  patience ;3  

I have questons for all of you - What are you expect to happen with our dear Ellina?What do Luhan and Kai hide from her?What is going on?

And again Thanks for the views ^-^  izarashid  please enjoy ~ This chapter is for you :) Taelin I am sorry if I  disappointed you with my late updates