The dream

Demon and angel beside me

I was surrounded by tall trees and I heard a symghony of sounds around me. It was like everything here was alive. The sun was shining. Sun rays were touching my body. The soft feeling on my skin was just lovely. The colors around me were beautiful. Maybe it was September or October. The autumn is my favourite season. I felt so free among the trees. I was relaxed and in tune with nature.

''El?'' I heard male voice calling me. Suddenly my little balanced and peaceful world was ruined.

Someone was looking for me. But I wanted to be alone,here in the Paradise.

''El?'' The voice was now closer. I quickly leaned my back on the tree behind me and started listening for tyhe voice again. I felt a little scared and confused because somehow I didn't want the person to find me. There was no reason, I just felt like that. It was full silent and I desided the person has walked away. And for a moment I was relieved.

''Got ya!'' He poped in front of me. I instinctively closed my eyes, turned my head and held my breath. He found me.

''Where have you been El, I was looking for you?'' I was breathig deeply and stil didn't dare to looked at him. This time I had a reason. Because I knew who he was. I felt he was getting closer to me and I clearly hearded his breathing.

''Are you stil mad at me?'' Finally I opened my eyes and met his immediately. Now I was definitely sure is him. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. We were lookind in each other eyes quietly.

''El, I'm sorry. You didn't have to heard that.'' Before I knew my legs started working by themselfs and I was about two meters from him. I continued walking away. I was mad but I didn't know why.

''El, wait!'' I heard him behind me. As soon as possible I turned around and faced him.

''How could you? I think you are my friend.'' I said words which I didn't want to say. Someone controled my body, my mouth but not my minds. I had no powers to stop myself so I just give up and started watching my next movements. He steped closer to me. The anxiety in his eyes interested me. ''What was happening??''

''I trusted you, I allowed you to know me. I told you my secrets, my fears. My dreams... I thought you are my friend and you will be honest with me-'' I wanted to slap myself really hard for these words.

''You want me to be honest?'' He said angrily with husky voice. ''Ok this is definitely a dream. Wake up, wake up!''

He get closer and closer while there were a few centimeters between our faces.

''I don't want to be your friend, I have never wanted!''

''Fine!'' I heard my voice and felt how I turned around again but he cought my hand and pull me in his embraces.

''I'm in love with you and we can't be just friends.'' And when he was about to kiss me...

.

.

.

.

''Oh Ellina, just get up. You'll be late.'' I opened my eyes and my mother was in front of me. He wasn't there anymore. I was again in my room. No trees, no sun, no Kai.